Clearwater, FL
Clearwater Christian College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Clearwater Christian College

Betsi

I started out last semester at Southeastern University as a music major. It was a great school with quality education and amazing campus living. This spring I transfered to Clearwater Christian College for a few reasons and it has been a pleasent switch. The teachers and faculty are all very sweet and welcoming and they are all willing to help you with whatever you need. The classes are challenging which has taught me discipline since I have to stay on top of things. I have also learned and am currently learning responsibility because of all of the rules and guidelines. The college is very Bible-centered and they do not compromise their beliefs to get more students or impress people. I have been impressed with their integrity and it is an example to me. I have not even been at the school for a month and I have already started to gain better qualities that are improving my character because of the atmosphere of it.

The thing I brag about most is how great the music program is and how willing the teachers are to help you if you have a questio or if you're having trouble. I also brag about the great location of the school.

I think the most frustrating thing is the random schedule of chapel services, class meetings, Greeks, and whatever else goes on in the 9 o clock hour. It doesn't seem consistent and as a new student in the Spring semester, I have found it very difficult to keep up or even find where I am suppose to be at times.

Ben

My college experience has given me lifelong friends, a great education, a connection with professors with much knowledge, and also a closer walk with my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Clearwater Christian College is non-denominational which has opened my eyes to beliefs of those of other religions and strengthened my beliefs. I have been continually stretched and forced to make decisions to solidify my position in certain standings. I am so thankful for this probing and stretching because it will help me in my major. I am a Pastoral Studies major wanting to focus on youth education specifically. We are continually faced with questions and problems from the professors which we will face during our ministry times. Teens ask many questions and need to be given answers. Right now is giving me that opportunity to plan my answers ahead and be able to think logically through answers before giving them.

The worst thing about my school is the hypocrisy. We are a Christian school. Although we are a Christian school, there are students who say they are saved but their lifestyle speaks completely against it. On the outside, They may act like they are in a right relationship with Christ but they are living in sin and against the laws of God.

Any and every type of person should attend our school. We accept every person without discriminating based on race or religion. We believe that for every student's major, each one should gain a well rounded education no matter what they believe or want to focus.

Pablo

Awesome,most my classmates are enthusiastic about coming to class and learning. In most of my classes we get to interact with each other. I believe that is a huge key to learning is having fun. The teachers are great always willing to help us learn , even put up with some of our horse play. I enjoy the bond that the students and teachers seem to have only after a few classes. Being that clearwater christian college is kind of small , it allows for alot of one on one interactions with the teachers. I am glad I choose this college.

Well I have learned how to live with other people and get alone with them, even if they are diffirent. I have learned that life moves so fast and that soon ill be done with colloege and out in the world. Ive learned that not every time you will succede at something ,but the one that continues on will. This college has been an awesome place to me. Ive restored my broken relationship with my family, the college gave me a job and a place to live during the summer when I did not have anywhere to go. The staff here is like my family when I did not have one they were my family and im truely humbled and thankful. The college has helped me in so many ways and I hope to finish off my college years here at my Home .

My classmates are very similar to me in that for the most part we are all here to receive a good education while still enjoying the college experience at the same time.

I have learned so much about myself while being at college. It has shown me how important it is for me to be organized, focused and responsible. Balancing all the different responsibilities and aspects of college is such a dramatic change from living at home with my parents while attending high school. I've had to learn to prioritize, and especially not to procrastinate. Obviously I am here to get a good education in order to have a good career in the future, but I have learned so much more than just academics. Living with other dorm students has also taught me a lot of patience and self-sacrifice. Being in close quarters with strangers has forced me to learn to quickly make friends and to appreciate what we have in common. Overall, even though I haven't quite been here for a full year, I have learned so much from being at college, and I hopefully will come out in the end after 4 years as a better, more rounded person for it.

I love the fact that we're so close to the beach! It makes getting away on the weekends easy and there's never anything lacking to do for fun!

Mallory

When I was younger I hated grade school and never wanted to go to college. Now that I am in college I have a passion for learning and acheiving my goals. I enjoy every class and I work hard studying. I don't understand why some kids skip class. I'm there to better myself and become successful in my career. College gives me a purpose and drive that makes me very motivated to achieve great things. I hope to be a youth minister one day and that will take some time in school. I want to be educated not only so I can get the job but for my own knowledge and interests. I have goals to learn new languages, for example, Hebrew and Greek. Being educated is very valuable in this world and I never realized that before I started going to college. Now I see the light.

Arionna

From my college experience, I have gained a valuable amount of responsibility, knowledge, and fun! I have met wonderful, new people that make the struggles worth while. I love lerning new things an challenging myself and thats exactly what college does for me. It has been valuable because I am learning things i couldnt have learned anywhere else. I am the first in my family to attend college, and I can share my many experiences with my mother and father. I would say my most valuable experience is seeing the faces of my family light up with joy when I tell them what i've learned or show them my grades! Its an incredible feeling to make myself happy, better myself and have my parents ever so proud of their only little girl! I love it!

John

The college gives me the option to mature as a young adult. I am becoming more independent everyday. This is a christian school so I am growing day by day closer to my Lord and Savior. Trying to make the rights steps, treating people in the right way. Since this school is small you know lots of people and many of them become very close friends. Its wonderful because you can actually talk to them about it, and they actually care to listen. This is still an academic institution and so I still have studies and other things over my head. So I must stay on top of the 8 ball. Cannot fall behind. It is teaching me self control. To know when I can hang out with my friends and when it is best to stay in my room and study. I believe that this is a great trait to learn now because I will be expected to do the same out in the workforce. To be asked to do something, and to get it done quickly without delay to the best of my ability.

Well to be honest I do like that the school is small. You get to really know people. You get to know what your professors are really like and they know you by name. Not just a face. We are all just like a big faculty here. However since it is a small campus there aren't many things they can offer other than academics. There aren't really any activities that you can do on campus when you have to clear your mind. That is probably the biggest problem I have with this school

Edith

Vast majority of the classmates I have encountered on campus are full of life, and eager to help in any way they can.

Clearwater Christian College is know for being a family.

I recently retired after serving 16 years as a law enforcement officer and decided to go back to school after 19 years. Since starting back on January 12, 2011, I realize that it's not easy. There is a lot of hard work that is involved however, I wouldn't change the experience for anything in the world. I have been surrounded by an awesome group of Professors and young people alike who have embrassed me as a true family member. When you find yourself starting anew after so many years, you often wonder what college life is going to be like. Though it has been a challenge, it takes somewhat of a load off my back when it comes to the stress of starting anew, when the people around you embrass and welcome you with a sincere heart. For so many years I have encouraged, motivated and even inspired those younger than I, but now the shoe is on the other foot. They are encouraging, motivating and even inspiring me to stay the course. You are never to old to learn, to be inspired nor to dream. That's what has made my experience in college most valuable.

Jacquelle

My classmates are friendly, dedicated individuals with unique personalities and hearts that are ready to welcome anyone in!

This college experience of mine has been an enlightening one. I've learned so much about my personality, my spiritual beliefs, and what I want out of my education. I've learned that highschool is something that comes and goes, but what I learn and experience in college is most likely to stick with me. Attending Clearwater Christian College has been a valuable experience because I've learned a lot more then I think I would've been able to learn on my own, or even at another college. My professors are incredibly encouraging and helpful, and as each day goes by, I realize how blessed I am to be able to attend this institution. Of course, it does have it's flaws. The food's not always good, and extremely rainy days are the worst because certain areas of campus flood. But overall I'd have to say that I love this college, I love all that I have learned, and I love the God Who's allowed for me to attend!

Some factors that might keep you from attending Clearwater Christian College are a lack of respect for rules, or if you aren't fond of a smaller student body (CCC is made up of roughly 600 students). Also if you are not a Christian, and not seeking a Christian education so that you can use your future career for God's glory, then this school is probably not the place for you.

Curtis

Attending college out of state allows a student to broaden his or her horizons. When one grows up in a rural area as I did, the worldview in that community is relatively small. But upon attending college, the students are forced to cross paths with people from all over the country with different backgrounds, stories and struggles. One's eyes are opened to the vastness of our country and the diversity of people. It has been valuable to attend college because it expands one's goals and reshapes their dreams.

A person that is ready for aggressive learning in a fantastic environment should attend CCC! Clearwater Christian College offers students an accredited degree for an affordable price-all within a Christian atmosphere. The opportunities for campus involvement, community service, and local attractions all make Clearwater an excellent school to attend for any person that wants a solid education.

Of course, I brag about my school being in Florida. With the beaches nearby and accessible all year round, I can sunbathe while my friends freeze. I am also proud of our accreditation status. Our degree is as valuable as one from USF, Florida, or FSU. It makes a huge difference.

Clearwater Christian College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.