Clearwater, FL
Clearwater Christian College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Clearwater Christian College

Kyrene

It has a very family centered atmosphere, and the faculty and staff really care about you!

I have gotten so much out of it, I don't know where to start. I have been academically challenged, and encouraged to keep studying, and do even better, I have made some fantastic friendships with friends, faculty, and staff. They really do care about you and your well doing. They have so many oppertunities. I have been able to do a Bible study at a Juvinille Detention center in town, and be a part of the pro life club. As well as being involved in my greek, and the political club. And last but not least, I have learned the importance of saving money, and stretching your dollar to the last penny.

How solid of an academic program they had, and how financial aid was so willing to help you with finding scholarships and such.

Bethany

Small family atmosphere - Bible focus.

Small family atmosphere - Bible focus.

My college education has been full of opportunities for growth, both in the formal learning and in the experience itself. The experience of learning to live with roommates I wouldn’t have picked, learning to adjust to a very different culture of choices and freedom, and learning to discern beliefs for myself when immersed in a variety of worldviews has taught me as much as the required credits could have. Education has been extremely valuable in my life. Not only has college expanded my mind, but it also has taught me how to learn by providing the resources to start. This experience will affect the rest of my life because it has taught me how to continue growing after I walk off the stage with my college diploma. Because of college I have learned perseverance to accomplish a degree, discernment of my personal abilities and limitations, and adaptation to other people and environments. The actual classroom learning has been mind-opening and invigorating, yet I have received so much more than classes and lectures out of my college education. I’m beyond excited to see what future opportunities and challenges this education will bring.

The small family atmosphere. Focus on Christ.

Meghan

My Classmates are amazing and love the Lord just like I do.

My Classmates are amazing and love the Lord just like I do.

The most I have gotten out of college is , discipline. I had to learn the hard way by discipling my self to do homework and taking care of my self and not staying up all hours of the night. That has been very valuable to my college education. Why because if I had not done this I most likely fail out of college.

The worst thing at the school would be the food. why? becasue its not cooked that well or just taste nasty.

Daniel

Something unique about CCC is living arrangements; in other words, you get to really know everyone in the dorms and became friends with just about everybody on campus.

With attending CCC, I have grown in the Lord and have made life-long relationships with people from different parts of the United States. This is valuable to me because I get to learn about others and their life and take into account wisdom or knowledge they can pass onto me, and vice versa.

The best thing about CCC is the opportunity you get to further your relationship with the Lord.

Morgan

College has taught me that everything can be worse. Last year when i was in High School, i thought i had it rough. College has taught me otherwise. I now have to worry about paying classes, paying for books, weekly essays and finding a means of transportation are just some of the worries college brings forth. It has taught me one other lesson: You're smarter than you think you are. i could never fathom doing some of the things I'm doing now. College has been a bittersweet experience so far.

I have learned from college to be honest in everything, to always do what's right, and to work hard and give it my best inwhatever I do. I have found it to be valuable because it applies to everyday life and these lessons and qualities can be used at work, at home, and anywhere you go.

I love it's great Christian environment

I wish I could have known how hard college was

Amber

The school is probably best known for the Christian atmosphere and proximity to the beach.

I would say the college experience that I have received, as a result of attending Clearwater Christian College has been a little different from the "College Experience" everyone anticipates. I have enjoyed almost all of my classes and have had the opportunity to be involved with so many wonderful outreach ministries. I have made friends that I know will last a lifetime, and have matured in my perspectives. Friends and teachers have challenged me to be examine my life and begin making decisions that will not only carry me through college, but into my career and throughout all of my life.

I'd say, you are getting an awesome Christian Education, and you are only a few minutes from the beach! Plus we are accredited, so the credits are transferable. Also the professors are so nice and helpful, everyone on staff seems willing to help out in whatever way they can.

Audriana

I have learned that not all adults just ignore younger people. Here at this school all of our professors want to help us in any way they can and I am so grateful for that. Being at this Christian school has brought me closer to God and has taught me how to open up to people. I feel that without the students and professors I would still be one of those types of people who did not like being around others. This place has really brought me out of my shell.

Dissipline for the sports teams, because it seems like they get away with more then other people.

Any type but I would say someone who likes to have fun but don'y mind following rules.

Andrea

Christianity. Our school focuses overall on the student's relationship with God. It is integrated into every classroom. Unless you personally ignore everything taught in the classroom, it is impossible to leave this school without getting to know more about God. Plus, we are taught in serveral classes about other religions so that we know why we do the things we do as opposed to others. Then we can be sure of ourselves when we defend our faith.

I have learned so much in my education major requirement classes that I feel incredibly prepared to step into a classroom the second I graduate. I have also have learned so much about God and have grown closer to Him through my experience with this school via classes, dorm life, christian services and personal time set aside. I have been able to learn how to live with people with different views and living styles. I have learned self control and open mindness through different room and suit mates. My greatest gain from my college experience is the life long friends I have made. Even with people graduating ahead of time and transfering out for various reasons I have kept in contact and always have a chance to receive Godly advice when I'm struggling with something. I know I can count on them and the even the staff here whenever I need something, even after I graduate.

That I would have to make sure I always kept my grades up because if I slacked off once I would behind the rest of my college career. Also, take every advantage to be involved with the schools (via clubs and community service) because that's how you really get to know students and it feels good helping out. It gets you out of your box and provides an opportunity to meet people you never would otherwise.

Clearwater Christian College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.