Clearwater, FL
Clearwater Christian College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Clearwater Christian College

Justin

Being a non-compromising Christian college. CCC is also known for its outstanding education in a variety of liberal arts fields and for its qualified and caring teachers. Many in the community have a deep respect for all that CCC is attempting to do, especially in regards to producing, godly, intelligent, discerning, informed, and caring individuals in society.

Be prepared and even over-compensate for how much work you think you will have to put in. Be careful about partying too much and/or staying up late all the time. Know what you believe; this will get you through a lot of tough times relationally, academically, and in your own spiritual life. Not knowing where you stand on religious issues or who you are, can lead to a lot of struggles, so take the time to come to a conclusion on these matters, if possible before you start college. Enjoy the potential of making friends with more mature (compared with high school) peers with common life views and pursuits. Also, don't be so obsessed with success in academics that you miss the golden opportunities for making friends that could last for a lifetime. Having a balanced college life is a very important aspect to focus on. Develop a list of priorities and take practical, active steps to implementing them. Honor God above all else and He will provide everything you need.

One who has not accepted Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Savior. Anyone who wants to live a worldly life and doesn't like to follow more strict rules. Anyone who does not love God, his/her fellow man/woman, life, and grace. Anyone just looking to party their way through college would not fit in well here either.

Victoria

My classmates are all very friendly and helpful in and outside of class.

My classmates are all very friendly and helpful in and outside of class.

college life is not as scary as it seems and you will get used to college life and love it. all the little things you are worrying about now will be completly taken care of or won't even matter.

The worst thing about my school is the only inter colegiate sports are womens vollyball, basketball, and soccar, and for men's sports there are soccar,basketball, baseball and golf. I think sports like cross country, track , football,and softball would give moe students to become involved in sports.

Tiffany

When I went to college, I was never fully prepared to write papers. In high school, I only wrote maybe four big research papers and a few essays. I was completely unprepared for the paper format, how a paper should be written, and being able to give myself enough time to finish a paper. I would also tell myself to balance my time better by making a schedule and not procrastinating on assignments. Also, I would tell myself to open up and become more sociable. I'm a very shy person who doesn't talk to anybody unless they talk to me first. I do have friends but not as many as I could. College is not all about academics; it is also about friendships. The friendships you make in college will last forever.

I like everything about my school. There is really nothing bad about it. The only thing that I particularly don't like is the food. The food is okay, but some of the things that the kitchen comes up with is not very good. Also, the food can be very fatty.

There are many types of people who can attend my school, but mostly people who are Christians attend Clearwater Christian College. It is a place where people can share their religious views and be able to understand the Bible more fully. It is a place where people can enjoy the company of others without being criticized for their beliefs.

Kameron

It is the perfect school for my personality and my long-term goals.

It is the perfect school for my personality and my long-term goals.

I would not have taken so seriously the sports I played in High School. I would have just enjoyed the experience more than I did, which was no ones fault but my own.

This college is EVERYTHING I am looking for in a school. It is small enough so that the teachers can get to know you personally. The professors are genuinely interested in you getting a quality education. It is large enough to offer degrees in many different fields of education. The students are very friendly and supportive of their fellow classmates. The school offers just the right amount of activities that you have something to do, but not too many that you are overwhelmed or distracted from attaining good grades.

Joanna

I would tell myself to prepare for change, to expect the worst and be pleasently surprised with the best, and to take my studies more seriously freshman year. Not to worry about being imperfect but rather work my hardest to do well and achieve goals rather than trying to stamp out imperfections. I would say to be careful when choosing friends and to look out for warning signs in a person to keep from letting them drag you down. I would still encourage myself to play sports for a year and then become involved in fine arts to be well rounded and to never look back, no matter what happens- just keep looking ahead to the opportunities that lie in the future.

It is very student oriented. The professors are genuinly concerned for the students and look out for them. It's great to have a support group in classes, especially when it is a difficult class- the Profs are willing to spend literally hours helping a studnet accomplish a grade goal.

Someone who doesn't care about where they are going in life. Someone who has no desire to do good or follow Christ.

Stephen

I would definitely try to commit myself to more time studying and doing homework instead of goofing off in most of my free time with friends and other distractions. Time management would be another issue to work on. One more major thing I would need to work on is money management. Being in college has really opened my eyes at how destructive a simple plastic card can deplete your money.

That you have fines for failing to do certain requirements and also the twice monthly Christian services.

That it is located in Florida which has nice weather year round and also that it is a twenty minute drive to the beach. The teachers and the rest of the staff are very friendly and compared to other Christian colleges, the rules are not bad at all.

Cori

My school has a great atmosphere for someone who wishes to attain the highest level of academic excellence

Wok really hard your senior year, and learn how to take good notes. Also you should appreciate the difficult teachers, because those are the ones who will get you to where you need to be for college.

I wish I would have known the temperatures that Florida has.

Robbie

To stay with because the older you get the harder it is to find time. Having a full time job and a family school is not always the first priority. So I would tell myself to stay with no matter what it takes.

Clearwater Christian College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.