Clearwater Christian College

« See more reviews of Clearwater Christian College

I attend a private, Christian college with faculty and staff members who care what goes on in my life and who care how successful I am in my academics.

Clearwater Christian College is a small, accredited, liberal arts college with a mission to education Christian students in many diverse fields.

Clearwater Christian College is not only training me for my future profession, but it is also training me for life by instilling quality values.

Clearwater Christian College is a place where students are challenged to think critically and to grow spiritually in a pleasant environment.

My school is small, but I think that it offers a lot to the students; they have a variety of majors and minors to choose from.

My school believes that Jesus is the son of God and is dedicated to help each student to grow spiritually and educationally.

Is a small body of students that encourage you in your studies, and you really get to feel like a family with your peers.

Clearwater Christian College is a student-friendly environment where one can grow both in knowlege and in spirit.

My school forms a great environment in a christian atmosphere and makes it easy to focus on God and my education.

Clearwater Christian College has a very friendly atmosphere and a genuine concern for the students that attend.