Clearwater Christian College

« See more reviews of Clearwater Christian College

Awesome,most my classmates are enthusiastic about coming to class and learning. In most of my classes we get to interact with each other. I believe that is a huge key to learning is having fun. The teachers are great always willing to help us learn , even put up with some of our horse play. I enjoy the bond that the students and teachers seem to have only after a few classes. Being that clearwater christian college is kind of small , it allows for alot of one on one interactions with the teachers. I am glad I choose this college.

My class mates are very helpful. I have many friends that are in the same major that I am in, and that has helped me a lot. Because of these friends I am able to work with them out side the class room in study groups and labs. I would probably say, with the exception of my roomate, that my classmates are my closer friends and they have helped me through a lot.

My classmates are very similar to me in that for the most part we are all here to receive a good education while still enjoying the college experience at the same time.

My classmates are friendly, dedicated individuals with unique personalities and hearts that are ready to welcome anyone in!

classmate are an intrigue of lifes trials and are often found to be the cause for an increase in the stature of patience.

Vast majority of the classmates I have encountered on campus are full of life, and eager to help in any way they can.

They are freindly, easy to talk to, easy to get along with, you can make friendships very easy within teh classroom.

The students at Clearwater Christian College are a diverse group that encourages and challenges me every day.

My classmates are hard working and extremely friendly people who work together to help eachother succeed.

My classmates are interactive, funny, outgoing, and have a desire to learn and further their education.