Clearwater Christian College

« See more reviews of Clearwater Christian College

Clearwater is a Bible college, so a great education is available while everything done is still based on the Word of God. It is an awesome junction of spiritual integrity and a satisfying college experience! We have intercollegiate sports, a diverse set of denominations represented in the student body, and a ROTC program that cross-enrolls cadets at USF, all of which and more make the college very extroverted and open to the world we live in, unlike some other fundamental Bible colleges. There is SO much more, but I am only allowed 100 words in this description!

What I brag about most regarding my school is our smaller class sizes and the hands-on teaching our professors provide for us students. The learning environment the professors create is easy to understand while still maintaining a level of difficulty that helps equips us students for real life experiences and the tools that we will need to overcome them. I have never been under better professors. I highly recommend Clearwater Christian School to any student who wants hands-on training in a positive and effective learning environment.

I am in the Physical Therapy program at Clearwater Christian College and it is amazing. The professors know how to teach the advanced classes to the students understanding. There are many opportunities in this program, and many hands-on experience. The sophomore year a student starts taking Pre-Preacticum classes which is all hands-on experience and then ssigned to a sports team to help put to practice what he/she is learning in the classroom setting. I believe that it will equip me extremely well for the next college I attend.

The professors at Clearwater Christian College are some of the best people and therefore Professors around which makes them the thing I would brag about to my friends. They have the students' best interests in mind and always have an open door policy. If you are having problems with a certain assignment they are more than happy to claritfy things. But this generosity extends beyond class work, they have also taken the time to sit down with me and give me guidance when looking into career and intership opportunities.

I brag about the great friends I am making and the girls in my unit. There is also a newly designed coffee shop on campus that's really nice. I love the closeness that living in the dorms provided throughout the day for classes. Honestly, I also love to brag about my church home in the area. God provided for me to find an amazing church with incredibly loving people. They have taken me in and I feel proud to say that I attend that church because of the spirit that dwells there.

Well, I definately brag about my school being in Clearwater Florida where there is nice weather all year round and there is a beach nearby. Now, I'm a biology major so I don't get to the beach a ton, but I do love the warmer weather during the wintertime. (I'm from Pensylvania). The other thing that I love is that I go to a smaller school where all of my teachers know me as a person and help and explain things to me as many times as I need until I understand.

I brag about how awesome my teachers are and some of the cool things we do in class. alot fo my classes are not like normall calssess we do alot of activitites and hands on things. i also brag about the beach and being able to go all the time. Sometimes i even talk about the freedom we have here to make choices as compared to other christian schools where it seems the faculty makes all you choices for you.

I tell them that it is great going to a smaller college because you make friends with many students and get to meet many people. You do not really get lost in the crowd. Also, the teachers are great. A good majority of the classes are small enough in order to recieve one on one attention from the professors. Everyone generally has a great attitude and it is an overall really good college to be a part of.

How small and very family oriented we are. The fact that it is such a small school makes it easier for people to get to know everyone and it more personal. The small class sizes also helps with student professor relationships. Because the college is so small the students and faculty and staff care more about eachother and look out for one another.

Clearwater has amazing professors and small classes which allows students to interact with teachers and also allows for class discussions. Classes are academically challenging and the faculty and staff are interested in students and are committed to encouraging them, especially in their relationships with the Lord Jesus Christ.