Clearwater Christian College

« See more reviews of Clearwater Christian College

My school compared to other schools that my friends attend is conservative, but it has rules that are manageable. The rules are strict, but they are also needed in order for the students to focus on academics. I also love that my school has sports. The also promote intermural sports which helps students to get involved.

I tell my firends that Clearwater is a great school that has great staff and people. It has nice weather because it is in Florida but also that they have a strong academic program and good sports programs as well. I also tell them you will have other Christian friends who will be an encouragement to you.

Of course, I brag about my school being in Florida. With the beaches nearby and accessible all year round, I can sunbathe while my friends freeze. I am also proud of our accreditation status. Our degree is as valuable as one from USF, Florida, or FSU. It makes a huge difference.

I'd say, you are getting an awesome Christian Education, and you are only a few minutes from the beach! Plus we are accredited, so the credits are transferable. Also the professors are so nice and helpful, everyone on staff seems willing to help out in whatever way they can.

I brag most about my friends. You meet the most amazing people here who become the closest friends you will ever have. The size of the college is perfect to get to know your classmates and faculty members. The teachers are almost always willing to help with schoolwork.

That it is located in Florida which has nice weather year round and also that it is a twenty minute drive to the beach. The teachers and the rest of the staff are very friendly and compared to other Christian colleges, the rules are not bad at all.

I brag about my professors the most. They are always willing to take time out of their lives in order to help the students. They give students their home numbers and we can call on the weekends if we are confused or need clarification on something.

Clearwater Christian College is a relitavely small school. The proffesors get to know each student individually. It is amazing to be in an atmosphere with acadamic and spiritual leaders who's main focus is on the students and there success.

The thing I brag about most is how great the music program is and how willing the teachers are to help you if you have a questio or if you're having trouble. I also brag about the great location of the school.

Very good christian enviromnent on campus. Allows plenty of personal freedom while holding you to Christian standards. Also allows for ROTC program while attending a christian college.