Clearwater Christian College

« See more reviews of Clearwater Christian College

That it is near the beach and its usualy fairly warm. The teachers are very good and the students are very friendly. It is a good place to grow and make life long friends.

We have great athletics teams at my school. Our volleyball girls and soccer boys were just names National Champions this week so I've been bragging about that lately. :)

Besides the fact that it is an amazing spiritual encouragement, the school offers fun activities. I am always kept busy and am having a blast!

I love the fact that we're so close to the beach! It makes getting away on the weekends easy and there's never anything lacking to do for fun!

The location. The school is close to the beach and the weather is great here. It's a great place to play baseball.

That the school cares about individually on a whole. The teachers really care about the students here.

That it is relly great the students and teachers are really nice, and the class sizes are small.

Its by the beach. Sports teams are good. Teachers are good. Awesome weather. Classes are good.

We had some very good teachers that cared deeply about their students.

I brag about all the great activities our school has to offer.