Clearwater Christian College

« See more reviews of Clearwater Christian College

Christians should attend Clearwater Christian college. There needs to be fellow believers here to uplift their friends, and also have the desire to serve God. They should be seeking to find a career that they feel led to go for in which Christ is recieving the glory. I believe that is what will make this college stronger.

Clearwater is definitely geared for conservative Baptist Christians; yet, as a Mennonite I have never felt ostracized or unwanted. In fact, people have gone out of their way to encourage me and thank me for being unique. However, the school definitely has conservative guidelines, that one should be prepared for.

Any and every type of person should attend our school. We accept every person without discriminating based on race or religion. We believe that for every student's major, each one should gain a well rounded education no matter what they believe or want to focus.

People who care about having a Christ-centered, Bible-based education. People who love small classes and one-on-one attention from the professors. People with a more conservative background, or at least ones who won't mind attending a conservative school.

The person who does not mind a school that has a lot of rules (i.e. dress code). The person who likes to get a great education and shares most of the same views as the college that does not cost as much as some other private schools .

A born again believer who wants an excellent education and wants to grow spiritually. A person who wants to interact and get to know teachers personally and make friends in a small, family-like college atmosphere.

Clearwater Chrisitan College is a great place to learn and grow in your faith, but I think it would be most beneficial to someone who is secure in their faith and who are able to submit to authorities.

A christian student who is looking to get a spiritual focus along with whatever career they are majoring in. A person who is looking for a family orriented college will fit right in here.

Anyone can attend this school. Mostly Christians, Presbyterians, Protestants, and other religious groups attend more so than non religious people. It is more of a private school.

The person that should attend Clearwater Christian College is somebody that loves their Lord Jesus Christ or somebody that wants to get closer to the Lord.