Clearwater Christian College

« See more reviews of Clearwater Christian College

Find a college that has what you are looking for such academically and socially. You want to go to a college that has a good foundation. Your college years will change your life. You will meet friends for life. You want to make a difference and do your best. You want to find a college that will help you find a job after you graduate from the college. You want to have professors that will be helping you toward the future and to encourage you to do your best.

Don't let other people make you doubt your abilities. Stay strong don't give up even when it get's hard. Don't get lazy. It's easier to keep up with everything than it is to catch up on everything. Rely on God and his strength most of all and keep him #1 in your life. It's God's strength that will get you through anything, not your own strength. Don't try to handle everything by yourself. Listen to mom 'cause she know's a lot more than what you realize.

I have learned that not all adults just ignore younger people. Here at this school all of our professors want to help us in any way they can and I am so grateful for that. Being at this Christian school has brought me closer to God and has taught me how to open up to people. I feel that without the students and professors I would still be one of those types of people who did not like being around others. This place has really brought me out of my shell.

I would have spent more time looking into colleges and submitting more appications. At the time I figured I would just stick with the schools that seemed to be "within my reach." I have since learned though that you will never know if a school will accept you if you never even try in the first place! I also would have spent more time researching scholarship opportunities since many have to be completed during ones senior year in order to be eligable.

If I could go back and talk to myself when i was a senior in high school i would begg myself to be more responsible with my finances. Making the transition from living in financial freedom to paying for everything is very overwhelming. I wish I would have established good saving habits earlier in life. I am convinced that the answer to finical difficulties is not having more money but rather it is being responsible with the money you do have.

Work hard, be patient, and relax. Develop a diligent study method, master the art of time management, and consistently work hard. Trust that your blood, sweat, and tears will pay off because the universe will bend towards the good you have done, therefore, when the good opportunities presents itself, embrace those moments because you have done the hard work to deserve it. And lastly, live your life because no one else will live it for you.

Stay focused on the goals you have set for yourself. Make your own decisions based on what is right for you. Trust your instincts not your heart. The heart will deceive you, but your instincts come from a more rooted place inside you. Ask for help when you need it, and take time to extend help to others. Finally, trust the Lord in all things. Lean not on your own understanding, but seek God's guidance and wisdom to lead you.

Right now I still don't really know where I am headed but I know you won't figure that out until you try new things. So I would tell myself to live without fear and learn to experience and attempt. Also go for what you love to do. You won't want to spend the next 4 years of your life in a Major you hate. If you aren't sure what you like, write down some of your srenghts and goals and hobbies to help you decide.

I would say to be friends with as many people as I could. Friends are what make college enjoyable, and I wouldn't have been able to make it this far without them. I would also say that academics are very important, but you should make enough time for yourself to relax. I have often let the stress of school weigh too heavily on my shoulders and to loose the focus that I need to be also having fun in school.

I would stay on top of all things I had to get ready for this year. All of my financial things and just preparing myself mentally for the transition. I also would take more college courses while in hightschool, I took a few and they really prepared me for the transition to college. To watch my money closer and to spend less on things that I wanted and more on putting the money toward my education.