Clearwater Christian College

« See more reviews of Clearwater Christian College

If I was to go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior, I would tell myself to not take such a liad back light schedule. Take a couple challenging classes to keep your brain working. College is tough and your brain must constantly be working. Being "lazy" senior year will only hurt you your first year of collge until you get back into the groove of working hard and studying hard.

I would tell myself to stop worrying so much and being preoccupied with what I wanted to do for the rest of my life. I would also tell myself that college is much more of an important time in life than high school and that the transition isn't as hard as expected. Letting go of the worrying takes off stress and helps getting the assignments and work done quicker and with better quality.

I would definitely try to commit myself to more time studying and doing homework instead of goofing off in most of my free time with friends and other distractions. Time management would be another issue to work on. One more major thing I would need to work on is money management. Being in college has really opened my eyes at how destructive a simple plastic card can deplete your money.

Hey! I am from the future and I am here to prepare you for what's to come. When you go to college you should bring a lot of cash because where you are going they will milk every last cent from you. Another bit of advice is to make sure to turn all of your computer homework in because it will affect your grade greatly! Oh and one last thing, do not go to college with a girlfriend!

i would force myself not to fall behind in academics, athletics, and my walk with Christ just because i was about to get out of high school. i would not have made so many stupid decisoins just to please other people and i would not have fallen to "senioritus" and pushed away all the people that i loved just because my mindset was on getting away from everything i had ever known

Make sure you choose a college that gives you the most opportunity to advance in the your field of study while still giving flexibility to explore other areas if you begin to change your mind about your studies. Definitely study more than you socialize, but its very important to not isolate yourself. Study in groups and be sure to take time for yourself and relax.

If I can go back to my Senior year in high school I would have told myself to get a job because college is expensive and it only gets harder every semester. You never know if you're going to have enough money to come back next semester. I would have also made sure i went to a tutor for the SAT so that I would have been able to recieve money to help me for college.

If I could go back in time to when i was a senior I would of tiold myself to take school more serious. I would of advised myself to do better and pay more attention in class and to also make a college a priority to do after high school and not wait so long to go back. I would tell myself that education is number one and when you let that past by you have nothing.

I would tell myself that I need to not be easliy angered. Things happen in the dorm and flipping out over every little thing is not the way to keep my roommates close. Living with two other girls is difficult at times. With the Lord's help I can be slow to anger and wise in my decisions. I'm thankful that God has given me great friends as my roommates!

Check out a bunch of colleges. I only checked out one but I wonder if my choice would change if I had looked at other colleges. Work hard in college cause every grade does count. Dont slack off at the beginning of the semester and try to catch up with your grades and improve them at the end of the semester because it gets harder through the year.