Clearwater Christian College

« See more reviews of Clearwater Christian College

I wish that I would have known more about the rules. They rules here are much stricter than a secular school, but at the same time they aren't too overbearing. However, now that I am a senior in college and getting ready to graduate in May, I'm definately ready to step out on my own and begin to live my own life by my own rules. I will however, ever be thankful for the school and the rules that I was placed under because it did help me to become a stronger individual.

I did not know all the requirements a student must go through to be looked at to get in this program. In all of the science classes a student is required a C or above. If that quota is not reached that student is first put under an academic watch and if there is no progess evident he/she is kicked out of the program. All of these are extraordinary qualities for a student to be held to. It teaches self-discipline and time manangement for later on in the work place.

That I would have to make sure I always kept my grades up because if I slacked off once I would behind the rest of my college career. Also, take every advantage to be involved with the schools (via clubs and community service) because that's how you really get to know students and it feels good helping out. It gets you out of your box and provides an opportunity to meet people you never would otherwise.

I wish I had known how much I was going to like this school. It's a great,close-knit environment and the faculty and staff are amazing. They are great about working with the students and they do everything they can to help the students. It's an awesome school.

How they don't offer the courses that you need to graduate every semester because of the size of the college some classes are only offered every other year and not as often as they are needed.

I wish that I has known more about college life and about managing my time. College was big adjustment, and the freshmen coming in didn't always have the preparation for their first year.

I wish I would have known some more of the proceures and some of the class schedule things, but I have adapted and now I am enjoying my time here at CCC very much.

I wish I would've known that the rules are pretty strict and people sometimes are mean when enforcing them. Otherwise, everything was pretty much what I expected.

I wish i had known more about some of the teachers. I also wish i had known about some of the rules and legalism, although i am happy at clearwater.

I wish I would of known about the dorm life before coming, but thankfully I have good roomates which make it such an enjoyable experience.