Clearwater Christian College

« See more reviews of Clearwater Christian College

This college is EVERYTHING I am looking for in a school. It is small enough so that the teachers can get to know you personally. The professors are genuinely interested in you getting a quality education. It is large enough to offer degrees in many different fields of education. The students are very friendly and supportive of their fellow classmates. The school offers just the right amount of activities that you have something to do, but not too many that you are overwhelmed or distracted from attaining good grades.

The best thing about my college is that not only did the facutly and staff make the enrolling process easy, but they helped me step by step in deciding what classes I needed to help me reach my goals of success. When I first started looking for colleges I didn't know what to expect, but upon entering Clearwater Christian I knew I was receiving a premium education by professors who really cared about me and my education. Clearwater Christian has proved to be the best college decision that I could have made.

The fact that I get to leanr more about my God daily. We have chapel almost every day where we are exposed to God's Word. We also have Bible classes a couple days a week, unit devotions several nights a week, and are surrounded by students and faculty who care about us and who care about God. It is so encouraging to be surrounded by people who care about you not only physically, but spiritually as well. That is something I could not get at a secular college.

Clearwater Christian College provides an atmosphere that is conducive to learning and applying the truths that are taught in the classroom. The campus is relatively free of distraction and the students and teachers all seem to have a common goal: to learn and apply knowledge. While there are extracurricular activities, they are not overpowering or distracting. This school is learning centered and focused.

It is small college that has a very good staff that is educated in teaching the students. I really like it because they are willing to help you in any way and they try to get to know the students. Also, it is not a party school so students are able to stay focus and not get caught up with the social groups. It is great school acadmically and socially for any person that decides to attend.

The best thing about my school is definately the family atmosphere. I do not have a professor that teaches just to hear himself talk. I have teachers and administrators that ask how I am doing in my spiritiual, academic, and physical life. I love being around people who want me to succeed.

The focus on volunteer work is one positive aspect about this college because it cases you to get involved in your community. The faculty and staff are another great aspect of this college, they are extremely friendly and there to help students through personal and academic difficulties.

It is very student oriented. The professors are genuinly concerned for the students and look out for them. It's great to have a support group in classes, especially when it is a difficult class- the Profs are willing to spend literally hours helping a studnet accomplish a grade goal.

The whole campus because they treat you like family. The faculty enjoy talking to students and help them whether it be school work or about life. It is true that when you go to college, you will meet your friends for life. The school is friendly and they care about you.

The best part about my school is the teachers. They work so hard to get to know each and everyone of their students. They will work with them so that the student can learn the material being taught so that they can really know it and then later excell in their major.