Clemson University

« See more reviews of Clemson University

This is a self-sufficient, rural campus full of people working hard, playing hard, and making a good way in life through a high-quality education. It is a tight community but with room enough to breath, full of diversity and not quick to pick a fight. People are responsible but not overly stressed, relaxed but not lazy, interested but not obsessed. Overall, from the landscaping around the buildings to the social interactions among students and professores, it is a healthy, vibrant place of higher education.

Clemson is a university that promotes the involvement of students in the different organizations on campus and promotes a strong school spirit that unites the students and faculty like a family, while at the same time emphasizing the students' need for a solid education in the classroom, as well as interships, o-ops, and study abroad trips to prepare those students for the real world after college.

Clemson University is a beautiful, happy, spirited, academically respected, athletically inclined, community based, and service oriented campus that strives to succeed in all the goals that it sets, changes that it makes, finding the best qualified professors, providing new opportunities for its students and faculty, and placing students into the work force immediately upon graduation.

Clemson is a beautiful place, with intelligent professors, interesting classes, and social and academic networks that combine together to provide something for everyone, no matter what your interests are.

Clemson is a beautiful school on beautiful rural land with warm, welcoming students and faculty, strong academics, insane school spirit, and everything you need to make your college experience the best.

Clemson University is generally a quality, bang-for-your-buck institution that offers students a good opportunity at having the quintessential, but well-rounded, college experience.

My school is a very inviting environment and all the great people there make it a lot easier to get use to the college lifestyle and the transition from high school to college.

Clemson knows how to watch football, play frisbee, eat fried chicken, and explore the great outdoors, all the while building friendships and finding academic success.

The best experience of your life--an embracing, spirited community that is also academically rigorous and prepares you for post-college life.

Big school with a small town feel thats very welcoming and friendly with a wide variety of activities for all types of students and intersts.