Clemson University

« See more reviews of Clemson University

No I think that covers it.

Its a beautiful school

Clemson is awesome!

That's about it :-)

Everything I said is from the perspective of the out of state student. Clemson really is whatever you make it - if you're open to and embrace the redneck aspect of it then you really can have a good time, but if you're not you won't have much fun. Be warned that the southern kids are like that because most of them haven't experienced anything else in their lives and so even though you might be open to their lifestyle, they probably won't be open to yours.

The Clemson experience is on that is hard to describe but easy to experience as we can and try to demonstrate that we are a family and welcome all and no how to have a responsible good time plus work hard in the classroom to leave this place in a better stae than when we got here as we want to make this one of the best experiences of your life and welcome you into the family. RU ORANGE, IT'S ABOUT PRIDE!

Clemson is the greatest place in the world to experience many different things. By being a closed campus in a college town, you have the chance to meet people and not really be alone as you might be in a large city. College is the time to figure out what you like and who you really are. I don't think I would have had the same college experience or made the same friends anywhere but Clemson

Parking sucks on campus. Really. I have never heard so many students angry over something as I have heard over parking services. Campus food is pretty good. I am a vegetarian and they make it easy for me to maintain my vegetarian diet and eat a variety of different foods. I would recommend not taking anything for granted. College goes by way too fast to just let it pass you by.

I do have one gripe- it would be quicker for me to walk all the way across campus barefoot on glass than it would be to get my car, drive there, and find a parking space- not to mention the $40 love notes that Parking Services leaves under your wipers.

Amazing school. Student body has a great balance of social life and academics. Sports are unbelievable, especially the football games. Very motivated students and professors that are there for education but at the same time make sure to have fun.