Clemson University

« See more reviews of Clemson University

College is what you make of it. Find classes, friends, and activities that challenge you and excite you. That is what will make it easy to wake up every day like it is the best day of your life... because it is!

Will you recommend? Why did you choose? What do you think of your decision? I will definitely recommend my school... I chose it over Ivy League schools... It has been one of the best decisions for my career.

The saying about what you put into something is what you get out is DEFINED at Clemson. It is totally true that if you put any effort at all into enjoying it here and making friends, you WILL do just that.

I believe that someone is crazy-absolutely crazy, not to fall in love with this place or not to be able to see the evident love for Clemson in everyone's faces when they visit Clemson's campus.

Awesome school, I would recommend it to anyone. I think Clemson has something for everyone. I know I love it, its where I'll stay for all my college years. Go Tigers!

If your looking for a challenging school that isnt only going to look good on a resume but is going to be the time of your life, Clemson is the place for you!

I love Clemson b/c of how well rounded it is. It's academically vigorous, but the students also love to have fun with intramurals and extracurriculars.

Clemson is an awesome college. I was raised to hate it like the devil yet I somehow ended up going there, but I wouldn't trade it for anything.

When I am away from campus, I feel like I am away from my home, my family really.

There is nowhere else better to be than Clemson South Carolina!!