Clemson University

« See more reviews of Clemson University

I am involved in many honors societies because I love the group dynamics. Every organization that I have participated in or with has been very goal oriented while very fun at the same time. I am also involved in Greek life which has definitely opened my eyes to new experiences. The philanthropy events you participate in are constant and always fun. The many concerts and games provide tons of entertainment and then there is the bar scene which is very fun for those over 21.

If you dont have a car there isnt much to do around campus accept go down to Main st. small bars line the street with restaurants and Clemson merchandise stores sprinkled in between. Football is by far the largest attended and celebrated sport which was great for me. Football season is the greatest time of the year. It is the only time fans are allowed to park vehicles practically anywhere they want on campus.

One of the most enjoyable Clemson activities is tailgating for football games, this is also done during baseball season in the spring. There are a multitude of opportunities for outdoor activites such as hicking, bikeing, and Lake Hartwell is practically on campus. Greek life is also very active at Clemson. The first week parade always kicks off the year in a good fashion.

The most popular student activities/groups include attending sporting events , particularly football and basketball. Many students are involved in the Fellowship of Christian athletes organization-in fact we have one of the largest in the country for colleges! Outdoorsy groups are also huge here, along with tons of community service orientated organizations.

Sadly, fraternities and sororities are among the most popular student groups on campus and tend to eclipse many of the other student groups. But they are hardly the only student activities on campus: rock climbing, fencing, camping, dancing and of course, sports are all easily accessible to students on campus.

There are a lot of activities at Clemson. The social life is really great. Students do leave their doors open and are looking to interact with the people they live with. I met some of my closest friends at Clemson either in my dorm or at a social event.

There are plenty of sororities and fraternities to choose from, but if that's not your cup of tea, then Clemson also offers a lot of other stuff. The religious activities usually always have something going on, and that's where I found my niche.

Sororities and fraternities are very popular on campus, and the people in them think they are too. I would stay away from them personally due to most stereotypes about them being true at Clemson, no matter how much they want to deny it.

99% of students drink at Clemson University and I am 1% of the ones that don't drink. Drinking is the only social activity that happens at Clemson since it is in the middle of no where. They are parties pretty much every weekend.

Ofcourse everyone loves Clemson football. But they have a huge intramural and club sports program. Also there are over 300 clubs on campus so there is alot to do.