Clemson University

« See more reviews of Clemson University

Greek life is fun, it can either be a big party school or low key scene to accomodate any students life style. There are tons of things to do at Clemson, with emphasis on the outdoors. Nearby lake hartwell is my favorite thing about Clemson.

Fellowship of Christian Athletes is HUGE and a ton of fun. Students most always leave their doors open and casually meet and hang out. Dating is fairly common but one is definitely not out-of-the-loop without a boyfriend/girlfriend.

Athletics are huge and our sports teams are great, so naturally Clemson students spend a lot of time celebrating. If you do go to Clemson, go greek. Its huge here and you will definitely regret it if you dont.

The most popular student groups here at Clemson are the intamural sports with every group like the fraternities and soriities being very invovled in these competions make it very exciting and competive.

There is so much social life at Clemson. At all hours of the night there is someone out on campus. There are constantly people in the library and there are a lot of fun things to do on the weekends.

The best activity at Clemson is football. Everyone gets together and has a great time. There are so many opportunities for other activities as well. Clemson is very accomodating.

there are many traditions at clemson; including the first fall friday, in which orange iis worn; as is it worn whenever there is a football game.

Most people I knew spent little to no time in thier dorms or apartments. If you're looking to get involved with something, it's not hard to do.

Just like the great student body, they definitely make up the activities and social life. The FCA gets wild on Thursday night.

Greek life is awesome! get as involved as possible. there is always something social to do for every type of person