Clemson University

« See more reviews of Clemson University

its hard to say what is the worst thing. The classes can be hard and at times the teachers can be difficualt to understand bacause of their failure to be able to think on a students level. Thought to spite that many teachers work great with students but occationionly you get a teahcer that is just difficult and not helpful and they might be the only one teaching that class.

The worst thing about Clemson is the lack of socio-economic diversity. It is a school that encourages wealthy students to apply and makes it nearly impossible for less fortunate students to be very active. Those of us who were not born with silver spoons in our mouths tend to work our ways through this school, causing our social and extracurricular lives to suffer.

While Clemson is very diverse, pretty much the only aspect you see is sports. The ones who make it to the games (and on the covers for everything representing the university) are preppy white kids wearing the latest orange fashions. While most students are not in a fraternity or sorority, they are some of the most widely represented organizations.

There really aren't many bad things about Clemson, I don't know what would be the worst. Anything I could come up with wouldn't be very bad. The worst lately has been the weather. Since its in the upper part of the state near the mountains, it gets pretty chilly up here! Other than that, everything else here is fine.

I think the worst thing about Clemson is it's location. It is in the middle of nowhere and the amount of things to do gets very limited. The nearest town is a 15 minute drive and there is not much to do except eat in that town anyway. The nearest "big city" is about 2 hours away. There is a lot of farmland.

The worst thing about my schoool is the out of state tuition. I love my school, which is why I chose to attend Clemson. However, the out-of-state tuition is ridiculous. I reccomend looking hard for scholarships, that was oe mistake I made during high school. College is not cheap by any means.

It's very conservative. Also, it doesn't feel like you are a part of the "Clemson family" if your parents didn't go here and contribute to a scholarship fund; this goes for being in a sorority/fraternity as well. If you're not like everyone else you won't feel as home as you should.

Too many aprties are a big distraction to many first-year students. That first taste of freedom for many ends up being their demise. I have many friends who did'nt come back their sophomore year here on academic probation because of too much partying.

The worst thing about the school is the increasing tuition. Its getting to be very expensive, adn without my scholarships i would never have the opportunity to go here. every year tuition keeps raising dramatically.

There is not much diversity. My school is very heavyily frat/sorority territory. If you go on campus, you will see most girls dressed in leggings and sorority shirts, and guys dressed in khaki shorts and polos.