Clemson University

« See more reviews of Clemson University

My advisor was not much help at the beginning of the year, so I ended up taking a class that I did not need so I ended up wasting time and money. That was dissapointing and frustrating.

I think the worst thing about Clemson is the parking on campus. There are busses, but they tend to get a little stuffy specially between the parking lots and the center of campus

There is not that many bad things about Clemson. One thing could be parking. Another is that fact there is so much going on it is hard to decide what to participate in sometimes.

I wish Clemson's campus and students were less conservative and openminded. The night Barack Obama was elected, was very intense and disappointing to me, who voted for him.

I cannot think of anything that is considered worst thing about my school; I feel as though it has its good and bads in the right amount.

Clemson University has truly become my home away from home. I love everything about this University, and I would not change a thing.

The worst thing about Clemson is the cost of attendance because tuition and fees increase every semester.

Commuter parking is the worst part, but other than that it's dificult to find worst parts about Clemson.

Although, I am sure that there maybe be a "worst thing", I have not come upon that particular thing yet.

In order to go to stores like Wal-Mart or the malls you need a car or a lot of time to take the bus.