Clemson University

« See more reviews of Clemson University

What is the stereotype of students at your school?

Many of the stereotypes create the preconceived notion that most Clemson students are deeply rooted in their southern traditions, where boys where typical southern "frat" stuff and the girls are southern belles, some of which are just there to receive their M.R.S. degrees. Clemson, as a city, is stereotypes to be a desolate, remote, hick-town village in the middle of nowhere with little civilization encompassing its area.

1. A stereotype of Clemson students is that they are not very intelligent. Some people think that a University based on an Agricultural education does not stress academics very strongly. 2. Another stereotype is that Clemson students are very involved in student affairs and events.

Clemson is a white majority college, so 90% of student are white people. But everyone here is pretty nice. Majority of the white girls here are very very hot, so if your going to college for the ladies, then this is the right choice.

Clemson students are the happiest you will ever meet. Everyone loves where they are and who they are with. The students either all play sports or are HUGE sport fans. We are all dedicated to our work but know how to play even harder.

The stereotypes of Clemson students are white, redneck and agricultural. Also, some people stereotype Clemson students as intelligent because of the difficult curriculum.

Stereotypes include that we are country folk that drive trucks and SUV's and our only attraction in Clemson are the cows in fields and rolling countryside.

Bunch of football loving freaks Low diversity, frats, sororities, and farmers Very conservative - lots of conservative bible thumpers

The majority of students attending are Ag. Majors. All Clemson students hate the Carolina Gamecocks.

Clemson is seen as a small boring town with students that are mainly from around the state.

Everyone is NOT as smart as they are portrayed. Clemson IS has hard as people say it is.