Clemson University

« See more reviews of Clemson University

What is the stereotype of students at your school?

1) People dress in sear sucker suits and sundresses 2) We are a redneck institute 3) It's hard to get into Clemson

That everyone is in involved in Greek Life; we have a better reputation for our parties than for our academics

populated by farm boys and girls college sports crazy strong engneering school hot redheads party school

Some stereotypes: That all Clemson students are country/southern Clemson students are crazy about football

People are generally closed-minded and unaware of social issues. There is also a lot of greek life here.

I think one stereotype of Clemson is students is that they are rednecks, and rich, white, and protestant.

Many think Clemson is a big southern partying school that only cares about sports and having a good time.

Typically Clemson is thought of as a HUGE football school, lots of Greek Life, and lots of Southerners.

The main stereotype of Clemson is that it is a major party school and that all Clemson students party.

The usual stereotypes of Clemson students is usually one of arrogance and passion for their football.