Clemson University

« See more reviews of Clemson University

Anyone who is looking to improve themselves both academically and socially should attend Clemson. Anyone who is looking for a school with exceptional athletic programs, a diverse culture, and friendly people should attend Clemson. Clemson is a school for individuals who are not afraid to be themselves and for those who are looking to build life-long relationships in college. Clemson provides an excellent environment for people to mature and develop themselves as sucessful adults in society. Clemson is a school for people who are not only not afraid of a challenge, but for those who are looking for one.

The type of person that needs to attend this school is a person trying to recieve a valuable education where they would be able to compete on the national stage and wont have to go a far way from home. A person who is looking to lead in the coming years and who is going to be this country's future leaders. A person who wants to gain knowledge about certain things and areas of interest. A person who wants to diversify themselves and meet new people from many backgrounds and races and able to network and be social with

Someone with a good work ethic - you can't just slide by in this school unless you are an athlete (they always get exceptions of one kind or another). You have to work hard. Someone looking for strong school spirit and a friendly campus will find it here, and someone who wants to discuss a lot in class - not just blindly take notes - will like it too. People who can come up with things to do by themselves will also be well off, because there isn't too much to do around here without driving a few hours on weekends.

The type of person that should attend this school is someone who is outgoing, intellectual, & athletic. In order to really take advantage of Clemson you have to be outgoing & willing to join some of the great clubs. You have to be intellectual because the classes are very challenging. You also have to be athletic because of the for mentioned hills and because everybody on campus loves to run around & play frisbee or get involved in intermurals or just go for a run. It is a very active campus.

Dedicated, social people should attend this school. The curriculum keeps students engaged al the time, and is very challenging. Students must work hard to earn good grades. While students must be dedicated to their work, they must also be able to socialize with others and make many friends. Shy or intraverted people will have trouble here, because most people are extraverted and very open when it comes to meeting new people.

Someone who is looking for a "family" atmosphere. You should love football - specifically the Clemson Tigers - and love to wear the colors orange and purple. You should have lots of school spirit and not be offended by people who drink alot. You need to be comfortable with yourself and know who you are because if you don't, others will leech on to you and try to make you like them. Peer pressure is very real.

Clemson has a variety of stereotypical students. From backwoods country kids to preppy, Sperry wearing fraternity guys and sorority girls, Clemson really does have it all. I would say that the majority of the school takes pride in their southern heritage and may be a little harsh on people coming in from the North. Overall, if you like to have fun, study hard, and are from the south, you will fit in fine.

Anyone who wants to attend Clemson should be ready for a full workload all the time. There is no such thing as an easy major. So far, I have had more fun in my first year at Clemson than I have had in my whole life. Being able to balance school and social life is essential. If you find that perfect balance, it will end up being 4 unforgetably amazing years of your life.

Anyone who wants a great education and wants to better themselves when they graduate. Clemson is a great school for further education. Once you graduate from a school such as Clemson, people will notice because Clemson is such a highly recognized university. I didn't know how many people actually graduated from Clemson and went on to do bigger and better things.

Anyone who loves to be a part of a school-spirited community would love to come to Clemson. There are thousands of ways to get involved-- something for every personality. Also, if you love sports then Clemson is the right choice for you. Most of our spirit comes from football season, which is by far my favorite time of the year! GO TIGERS!