Clemson University

« See more reviews of Clemson University

Someone who has no interest in athletics, tailgating, etc. Clemson is a southern university so much of the social activity revolves around those things. There are other alternatives and not everyone is sports-crazy, but if you are looking for a more "liberal arts" experience, Clemson is not the place for you.

Some who need a metropolitain area. Clemson is out in the country and all of the esentials are near by, but for many city related things, such as a theater, mall, or large shopping are, its about a 30 minute drive

There isn't really a kind of person that shouldn't attend this school. I would just say that anyone who comes should come into this school with a more laid back perspective, while still focusing on their work.

Someone who isn't career oriented. Someone who lacks motivation to succeed in life. Someone who only wants to attend college based on what television portrays. Someone who is not interested in school.

Someone who will not take academics seriously should not attend Clemson. Also, someone who is not willing to work with and learn from people of different backgrounds may have a hard time here.

The kind of person that should attend this school would have to very focused. You must also be a sociable individual, because you will definitely use your social skills in all of your courses.

Someone who despises greek life, hates online shopping (the closest nice mall is 40 min away), only thrives in an urban environment , hate sports, and isn't a fan of school school spirit.

A person who is too timid and shy should not attend this school becuase of its size. It may be overwhelming to them becuase they will definately feel overlooked easily.

Someone who is not focused and determined to work hard to succeed should not attend this school. Classes are not easy and will present challenges throughou the course.

The kind of person who should not attend Clemson is one who does not like to work hard, who does not like the cold, and who does not like people.