Clemson University

« See more reviews of Clemson University

I think that anyone would fit in here. We have a wide variety of cultures represented, and everyone has a niche that they fit in. Its wonderful!

Students who are not willing to challenge themselves academically, and who do not want to broaden their cultural/socail/academic knowledge base.

I think anyone could attend Clemson, unless they want to go to a better school. We honestly have every type of person here.

I think Clemson University is great for everyone. Anyone should be able to find a part of the school where they fit in.

If you can't tolerate football or the upstate SC southern culture, then stay away. Most Northerners should stay away.

People who should not attend my school are people who aren't going to give there all to succeed in classes.

A person that is not willing to get out of their room to: make friends, go to study groups, etc.

Anyone who has hard time making friends. It can be difficult to find a group to be a part of.

Someone who can't hold their tounge about politics and religion they would get ripped apart.

Students that want to be in the middle of a major city and a school that reflects that.