Clemson University

« See more reviews of Clemson University

I wish I had know that it is hard to get financial aid at Clemson if you are an out of state student, so be sure to apply for a lot of outside scholarships during your senior year. I also wish I had known more about the parking situation at Clemson because I wouldn't have gotten as many parking tickets my freshman year!

I wish I would of learn to communicate with people of different races/ethnicities because coming to Clemson University their are so MANY students of different backgrounds. Since I wasn't very social to other racial groups, I was limited and nervous to speak to people on campus because I didn't know what to ask them.

I wish I knew the amount of school spirit. When I was deciding which school to go, I went to a Clemson football game and realized that was where I was meant to be. Everyone is dressed in orange and bonded by cheer and spirit for our team. It is the best feeling walking around campus on a Saturday game day.

I wish I would have looked at campus maps a little more. This is a very large school with close to a hundred buldings. I think I spent most of my freshman year just trying to find where everything was. But Clemson does a good job with directing new student traffic to where they need to go.

I wish I would have known less people. A lot of people came from my home town, but I was still able to meet a lot of great people from other places. I already knew a lot about this school, it is a family school and a lot of older people I went to school with also attended and graduated.

I wish I had known for sure what major to go into. Testing out the waters in high school as opposed to college at Clemson would have been much easier. I strongly feel that better high school advisement could have helped me know what major to choose for college.

Whish I had known more about the school other than hearing about football. I applied very late only after finding about the quality of the programs that were offered, the university is top 25 in the nation but dosn't seem to get the word out.

I wish I had known what an amazing place it was. I originally was not planning on applying, but had I known how amazing the students, the faculty and the University as a whole were, Clemson would have been number one on my list all along.

I wish someone had told me to go check out my professors out at ratemyprofessor.com. The college has a lot of amazing researchers as professors, but some of them just cannot teach.

Get all the information you can on school regulations and policies. You get into alot of trouble by not know the simple rules and regulation presented by the school you attend.