Cleveland State Community College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Cleveland State Community College

Morgan

It's nice and the staff members really help you. The teachers are great

Caylee

It's a fairly good yet small college in the base of Cleveland. I've been really happy with how well the people on campus treat the other faculty and students and how the students all get along really well. The food is a bit pricey and there's not a lot to choose from but honestly with the school located where it is, getting any food you want is of no problem at all.

Callie

Great school. Love the experiences so far. I can not wait till the new semester starts so I can get back. It's a wonderful environment, my teachers and advisors have been super supportive and clear. My field of study is beyond great they even hired adjunct professors to accommodate students who play certain instruments like me.

I like Cleveland State Community College. I haven't officially started until August 27th but I believe this year will be great. Everyone there is so nice and very helpful when you have questions that need to be answered. They also offer many great opportunities for you get involved with school and help you find your future. I met with some of my teachers and they offer assistance in anything I need. They are also very open about ideas that can make the school better. Cleveland State has many things to offer such as the student center where you can play pool or just hang out. Or they have the gym where you can borrow equipment as long as you return it. I love this school and I can't wait to see what more it has to offer.