Cleveland State University Top Questions

Peter

I would describe my school simply by stating that it's style is different than what I had seen at any non-commuter school.

Erica

Cleveland State is an urban school that engages students and provides a great education.

Alec

High quality education with right teacher.

Katelyn

My school is located in downtown Cleveland and is a diverse school that offers opportunities for anyone willing to look for and take advantage of what Cleveland has to offer.

janessa

Cleveland State University is a well develeoped diverse school that does nothing but help current and future students succeed in life.

Geneva

Don't let the aspect of your goals and the classes you need to overwelm you. Always take one class for just pure enjoyment as well.

Courtney

Cleveland State University is a school that will one day provide the world with the intelligent people needed to help make the world a better place due to its excellent curriculum.

Chris

It is the best college experience I ever had.

Victoria

Cleveland State University is a big commuter school that is located in Downtown Cleveland.

David

My school is a school in the heart of downtown Cleveland focused on their basketball team and commuters who attend; they are not remotely focused on the students staying on their campus and thus basically offer no extra activites.

William

Reliable

Magdalena

Wonderful school with great professors and awesome opportunities.

Patricia

CSU is a medium size urban university located in downtown Cleveland.

stephen

Cleveland stats is a home away from home to the furture.

Alfonza

A college for students to have the resources need for them to work towards a better future.

Cleveland State offers great classes and is a extreemly diverse campus.

Danielle

My school is very diverse and full of culture.

Erin

Cleveland State is an school that provides many opportunities for every student .

The school i'm attending is very diverse, which makes it great.

Robert

Cleveland State University is a great commuter school.

Robert

Up and coming.

Peter

City is our campus

Richard

Best education I know of for its price.

Shakura

Well we will just say everyday is interesting lol.

Charisse

Cleveland State has a nice melting pot of cultures and people that come from all types of backgrounds and walks of life. The age range of students varies from 17 to 70 so no one feels out of place because of their age. Work hard and you'll go far.

Jaime

My school is an exceptional, affordable school. Accomodating and strives for excelllence from every teacher, and student, They help when bad times happen and provide services for this too. For my field which is special education early childhood I feel my school provides the best education for me.