Cleveland State University Top Questions

Carol

I brag the most about the fact that everyone at my school engages socially. I am a non-traditional student and I have friends and study partners that are in all age groups and nationalities. We all respect each other and the opinions of each other. Everyone is always so ready to help you suceed here.

Gennifer

It offered excellent variety and quality of extra-curricular activities. It was culturally diverse.

I brag that my University has very fair prices compared to some other Universities. I also brag that even though I do not have to pay as much money as some other students do, I still feel that the buildings, the faculty, the classes, and the student body are still on par with more expensive universities. I like to tell other people that since I don't have to worry about a huge price tag, I am able to feel more free and enjoy my college experience a little bit more.

Vera

I do tell a lot of people that the school is culturally diverse which provides so many wonderful opportunities for personal growth. The atmosphere makes for a very accepting, tolerant and friendly situation. Cleveland State University (CSU) may not be an Ivy League or "top-notch" college but it offers a very good education at competitive prices. The school is well known for its law school (Cleveland Marshall), nursing program and especially the engineering programs. In addition, we're right down the street from Playhouse Square, the 2nd best theatre district in the United States.

Zuleika

I like to brag about the online acces and programs/organizations offered to join. The online campusnet accounts we all have to see out grades and order books, school wear and find out whats going on campus. The school tries to do their best to get students involved in organizations. Theses organizations allow students to meet others and create friendships and college buddies to stick with through the years.

The diversity within the campus. It is an urban environment and the experience is unique.

Vincent

I usually tell them about the Campus life at my school. The school restaurants and how you can eat anything (depending on your meal plan). I explain that meal plans are like free food. Also living on campus as far as dorm life. Social activities with my roomate and other dorm mates. Whenever a Cleveland Cavilers game is on, there is always a "get together" in the social room to cheer for our fellow teammates.

Alfonza

I love to tell my friends about the opportunities that are available for me. How there is always someone wanting to help you. How my school provide free tutoring. In addition, the atmosphere of my school gives you a good feeling.

I'm in the honors program, and they pay my tuition! I really do like my school, it's small, in the city, and I have great friends, mostly great professors, and I'm learning a ton.

Meagan

We have an amazingly diverse population that I feel represents the community we are in to a tee. Being around all these people from different walks of life truly enhances the learning experience.

Danny

Its a nice campus that is in a good partr of the city with nice people. The professiors are great and so are the students.

My School is good to go to if you want to be at home and want to be able to afford it and not be in too much debt as you get older

Shane

How accomodating the school and faculty was with classes and assignments. the opportunities and learning that presented intself. the convience

Krista

theatre program

Arthur

The dorms rooms. We have a state of the art dorm room called Fenn Tower. They are brand new and have quads, doubles, and a few singles. The quads have kitchens and bathrooms, the others just have bathrooms.

Xavior

I dont do too much bragging about this school, but I do like to inform people about my grades. I make it known that I'm in college fulltime and working a fulltime job and managed a gpa of a 3.0 this semester.

The school's academic work.

Eman

I would usually brag about the people at the school and how most are very welcoming and uncderstanding. Also, that the classes needed to take for a specific major are seem like they are very helpful for the career choice that is made.

Nina

The only thing I brag about is that it is the only school in the country as of right now that has a Diversity Management masters degree available. I am working towards that degree and I am very proud to say that you can not recieve it at any other school in the United States at this time!

Troy

Internships/Coops

Bogdan

A state of the art Recreation Center. Recreation Center amenities include two lap pools; basketball, volleyball, racquetball and squash courts; a multipurpose gymnasium; weight rooms and cardiovascular areas; a circuit training area; an indoor track; ping pong and pool tables; three multipurpose activity studios; locker rooms; lounge areas; and Glenn's Engergy Oasis juice bar.

Maksim

Nothing really there is nothing in particular to talk about Cleveland State. There really is nothing to brag about. It is just a regular university with no particular claim to fame.

Charisse

I love Cleveland State University because of its location and diversity. There is always pressure when you attend college but CSU is very subtle but at the same time makes you work hard. CSU doesn't have difficult admission policies, they give everyone a chance initially but it is up to the student to succeed. It's not a huge campus, it's the right size. It's perfect for those you want university experience without leaving your hometown.