Overland Park, KS
Cleveland University-Kansas City

1 Rating

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Cleveland University-Kansas City

Emma

Being trained to be a Chiropractor.

Being trained to be a Chiropractor.

College has been an experience like no other. I have met new, and exciting people. I have learned an abundant amount of information that I am/will use in my future career. Most importantly I have learned how to be an adult, and take care of myself financially, emotionally, and spiritually. College has made me grow into the person I am today. I am a very responsible person who knows what I need to get done to accomplish my own goals. I take it upon myself to reach my goals and know that if I fail their is no one to blame but myself. With out the opportunity of going to college I would never have been able to pursue my dream of becoming a Doctor. I am very greatful for everyone who has supported me emotionally and spiritually throughout my school journey. I do however, still need financial support in order to finish school and accomplish my dream. It would be of the utmost appreciation if you could help me in my pursuit. Thank you for your time.

Someone interested in being a Doctor of Chiropractic.

Cleveland University-Kansas City administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.