Concordia, KS
Cloud County Community College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Cloud County Community College

Jordan

I think it is a great school with the small town feel. The teachers are all very nice and understanding and willing to help whenever you need it. I am one of the only girls in the wind energy program and I fit right in. The dorms are a great way to meet new people and the friends you make will last a life time.

Kahlie

Cloud County Community College is a great school, especially for first time freshman. The class sizes are small and the instructors are very easy to talk to and get a hold of. The school is just the right size, this creates a friendly environment for all students coming into the college. There are many activities to help students get involved on the campus. Overall Cloud County Community College is a great college with an amazing atmosphere, and amazing instructors and students.

Brayden

Cloud County has been a great fit for me! I have met some amazing people that I most likely would not have met at a large university. That faculty is amazing and promotes an environment of learning that allows me to be the best student I can. The campus is great and I am extremely happy I chose Cloud County Community College. I feel this choice has set me up to be successful in college, and hopefully successful in life.

Delaney

I love cloud. I have made some of the my best friends there. It is very affordable and there are many differnt acctivities to get involved in. It is in a small town but is very culturally diverse from the sports teams. I love cloud and would recomend it to anyone!

Bethany

Bethany, I know what you are thinking, I cannot believe I am going to college. Do not worry about making new friends because along the way with out notice you will meet some of the most fantastic people. Also, when you Facebook stalk your roommate over summer don't be so quick to judge her because you two click right away. What you should take into high consideration is to stray away from procrastinating with your school work. Procrastinating will get you into some deep holes that you cannot climb out of. Trust me I would know. Good luck with college and make good choices. Future Bethany

Any kind of person belongs at Cloud County Community College. Cloud County accepts a diverse group of individuals. We do not discriminate against anyone at this school. It does not matter what skin color you have, what gender you are, or where you are from because Cloud is a family that everyone belongs too. As long as you are striving to get an education Cloud County is the college to attend.

Cloud County Community College is a place where making friends is no problem. I brag about all the wonderful people I have met and got the privilege to become close friends with them. The friends I had made in such a short period of time was so baffling and I could not pass the oppurtunity to brag about it to my friends.

Shakiva

I would givem myself advice saying" that whatever the teachers are teaching you and getting you prepared for college take that into consideration, because your going to need it in whatever field your going into". I would also tell my self that take the class that you know your going to need throughout your college and senior year in school try your hardest and do your best theirs always oppourntities open for education everywhere.

Anybody that's looking to just get their associates at the moment.

Natasha

Talking to Natasha Bailey the high school student, I would tell her to work hard at her studies. It may seem as though good grades are not as important as they are portrayed to be, but the truth is they are even more imprtant than that. I would tell her to complete scolarship forms and definitely seek advice and counsel from previous collge students. I would tell her to find better ways to serve others. High school years are said to be the best years of your life, the truth is if you don.t try to reach out to someone else they can be your worst. I would tell her to keep her chin up and her head held high. Right now she may feel like the oddball, the outcast, the weird girl, but the future will be alot better.

If you are an individual looking for the huge campus, fraternity/sorority, intimidating college experience. This school is not for you. An individual who dislikes small classes, friendly staff, and the ability to develop close relationships with one's fellow students should not attend this school.

The only thing I can find fustrating about this school is the need to take pre-requisite courses for staple classes one will need to graduate. For example if one needs college algebra but does not score high enough on the compas test, he or she will need to take one or more pre- requiste courses. These courses do not transfer neither will they be counted for your graduation. This cost's the student time and money.

Nena

To not spend so much money on things that I don't need and save money and put it towards rent and utilities. An also to keep up on all my work and not be lazy and go to all my classes.

I wish I would have known that I myself should not procrastant so much.

There really isn't anything frustrating about my school.

Tara

Cloud County Community College is best know for its sports. A lot of students are involved in the different sports. The most popular sports that Cloud does have are baseball and basketball. There is also soccer, volleyball, and softball.

I would tell myself that roomates can cause a lot of promblems and just be prepared for the worst. Do your homework as soon as you get the assignment, do not wait until the last minute to do it or the night before your five page paper is due. There wil be some people in college that you will not like but try your best to get along with them. Try to find a support group like Trio, they are a great support system. Get involved in lots of activities. Don't be afraid to meet new people they are just like you and this is there first time at college also.

The best thing about going to Cloud County Community College is the size of the classes are small. Going to Cloud I got a lot of one on one experience with the teachers. If I had a question about an assignment they always answered my questions, either by knowing when they were in their office or by answering through email.Another good thing about going there is that the teacher were very flexible about me making up assignments if I missed a day of class. Another great thing about is that the teachers and staff were very friendly towards everybody.

Christy

I don't know that I would change anything. I think i prepared well for the change. But if i had to absolutely do one thing differently, I think I'd tell myself to enjoy every minute of the 4 years of high school. It's a fun time where you aren't taking on too much responsibility but are still preping for the next level of college.

I think this school welcomes every person who wants to get a college education. It is a college that is very helpful in every aspect of doing well in school and outside of class too. Being devoted to doing well in class is important to any school as it is here. Anyone who comes in with the right attitude about the reason why they are here is welcomed with open arms.

One of the things I most enjoy about Cloud is the community aspect that is shared through athletic games and school events. The community is very involved in the college and provides a unique atmosphere. Also the student environment is awesome. Everyone is friends with everyone and you get to have a lot of fun everyday through classes and activities provided by the school.

Cloud County Community College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.