Clarksdale, MS
Coahoma Community College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Coahoma Community College

Danielle

The housing is HORRIBLE! They treat students like litte kids and they’re grown adults! They campus life isn’t safe always having fights or etc.! Overall the instructors are understanding and willing to help! In other words just be careful attending CCC. Mostly because you have orher options try Holmes Community College for example!

Skyla

I love Coahoma. I couldn’t have made a better decision in beginning my college journey with them . I have learned so much and can’t wait until the sophomore year starts.Coahoma gives me the opportunity to learn and enjoy being in college at the same time. I love my instructor's ways of teaching.

My overall opinion of this school is only my opinion. I would not recommend this school to anyone who is looking for a variety of majors. There are some professors who are amazing, then there are some professors who will not prepare you for other college class. I strongly suggest that if you live in the area go somewhere that will challenge you mentally. I do think that it is a great place to start if you want a high GPA.

Kiana

Coahoma Community College is a great 2-year college. Every professor, and students are very intelligent and are willing to help at any risk. This college also has the best choir and marching band as well. I should know because I was captain of the flag line in the marching band for a year. The tuition is very affordable. Apply to Coahoma Community College as I like to call CCC the home of the tigers of maroon and white.

Jakisha

My school is known for helping students acheive their goals and succeed in life.

If I could go back in time and talk to myself as a senior the advice I would give myself would be to take chances and believe in yourself. You should always strive for the best in all that you do. Going to college is the first step into the real world. Basically its a new beggining so try to be more positive about things and be the best that you can be. Your main focus should be on college and the career choice that fits you best. Put school work first and have fun later. Going to college is the making of your career. Partying messes up your focus and distracts you from the plans that you should be making for the future. I would also tell myself to have kids after I graduate from college, because it will be hard trying to support them and do your school work on time. I encourage everyone to stay in school and never lose hope. Stay focus and you will succeed.

I wish I had known a lilttle bit more about chemistry, because this is one hard course but the teacher is always there to give students a helping hand.

jalisha

People that go for the grants and when the grants over with they drop out ... An they make it hard for people like me.

My opinion, its nothing wrong with my school. This is my last year there. CCC i s a good college.

I didn't go high school ... i have take my GED.

Larry

Coahoma Community College is a community oriented, good family traditional school.

Going back i would make better decision of high school life first. I would do my work better and listen more in class. Advice to which i would give myself is i would do more research on the schools that i chose to attend. I would make a career choice that would best suite me and not what others think that i need to make a career in. Cost of college is very expense, and i would have made another choice of choosing a public college than a private college. Private college is like triple the cost of public schools. If i had started off with an adviser i could have been on the path of success than try in to get to the right path. I played with my major and changed it every year and did not make good decisions to what to get into but i think i have made a good decision in trying to finish a degree in Public Administration.

The Parking. There is very few spaces for parking and many of the places to park is of distance from the building where classes are to be held.

Coahoma Community College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.