Coahoma Community College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Coahoma Community College

Richelle

It’s a great school to learn, grow, and prosper from. There’s always someone that’s willing and ready to help you excel! The professors are all about professionalism and turning us into professional people. If they see students are falling behind they are always there to help.

Kenesia

This school provides so many opportunities for you to strive and become your best self. It is an amazing college to start if you are just graduating high school. The staff is so amazing including your teachers because they are always looking forward to help and want you to be successful in life.

My overall opinion of this school is only my opinion. I would not recommend this school to anyone who is looking for a variety of majors. There are some professors who are amazing, then there are some professors who will not prepare you for other college class. I strongly suggest that if you live in the area go somewhere that will challenge you mentally. I do think that it is a great place to start if you want a high GPA.

Kiana

Coahoma Community College is a great 2-year college. Every professor, and students are very intelligent and are willing to help at any risk. This college also has the best choir and marching band as well. I should know because I was captain of the flag line in the marching band for a year. The tuition is very affordable. Apply to Coahoma Community College as I like to call CCC the home of the tigers of maroon and white.

Skyla

I love Coahoma. I couldn’t have made a better decision in beginning my college journey with them . I have learned so much and can’t wait until the sophomore year starts.Coahoma gives me the opportunity to learn and enjoy being in college at the same time. I love my instructor's ways of teaching.

Danielle

The housing is HORRIBLE! They treat students like litte kids and they’re grown adults! They campus life isn’t safe always having fights or etc.! Overall the instructors are understanding and willing to help! In other words just be careful attending CCC. Mostly because you have orher options try Holmes Community College for example!