Beeville, TX
Coastal Bend College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Coastal Bend College

Marcia

It is a great campus, you should keep it in mind. They do everything they can to keep you safe and welcomed into the school. The professors are very helpful. You should really consider Coastal Bend College, in Beeville TX. It will definitely be my number one college.

Princess

My overall opinion of Coastal Bend College is that it is a great institution for education but not much more.

Netasha

I love this school I have been to a lot of schools and this one is the best to me they do have there ups and down's but what school doesn't they try to help you of they will find the person that will help you.

Jenny

The professors are great. Easy to get a hold of. The campus is small & easy to get to classes. Students are friendly. Staff is helpful. Financial aid advisors are helpful most of the time. Hard to talk to somebody over the phone. They almost never answer their phone.

Coastal Bend College is a very affordable community college. The staff are kind and helpful. The professors are generally compassionate and willing to help students in any way. It is a small college with small classes, which is great for me personally. Coastal Bend College includes several campuses which is interesting and very useful for the small communities it involves. There are some competitive sporting events and some campus housing, which is rare for many community colleges. Coastal Bend College is a perfect opportunity to take the basic courses before moving on to a four year university.

gabrielle

Good school to attend for a certification degree and undergraduate classes.

Good school to attend for a certification degree and undergraduate classes.

Have not quite found anything as yet, would not mind campus church service on Sundays or every two weeks.

People are friendly, classes are small to ensure more communication with professor

Someone who likes lots of adventure and who likes to explore a wide variety of things.

Alyssa

If i was a high school senior now, I would take more duel-credit courses. I would of finished my education faster.

This is a small community college which has great professors.

There is not a person that should not attend this school . This school is for any one who wants a great opportunity of getting a great education for less.

Juanita

I would have told myself to get ready for a big change. Not just to look at catalogs and see what college might suit me best but actually start making decisions on how I'm going to get the money to attend, where am I going to live, where am I going to work. I already had it thought out to attend college with out a doubt I was going, even if it wasn't for another thirty years. Therefore I had to also decide when I was going. I would have also told myself to not be afraid of writing essays for scholarships, that after all I was going to have to write many essays as I attend college. If I couldn't write and essay for money to go to college then why think about going. Because essays are only the beginning. As a senior I had the best grades I had ever had in all of my years in school but grades aren't always what scholarships are looking for, therefore I would have told myself to get more active, get into clubs at school, be in sports, and even volenteer while I still had the chance.

Stacy

Just try hard harder on acheiving the goals and deciding in would i acheived in better

I think it's a great school but doesn't have alot of africian americans.

a person that does not have the ambition on becoming anything in life.

Coastal Bend College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.