Yonkers, NY
Cochran School of Nursing

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Cochran School of Nursing

Emilie

The advice I would give myself is to study harder because it will only benefit me in the end. I would also tell myself to figure out what I want my major to be when I go to college because the longer you decide what subject you want to major in, the more money it will cost and the more time consuming it will be because you may be taking classes you might not need. I would also tell myself to focus hard and do the absolute very best I can.

The best thing about my school are the professors and faculty. They are so helping and dedicated into helping you succeed. They are always willing to help you in any way they can. They also are always very welcoming to talking to them about any problems you may be having.

I can't really complain about my school. I love the program I am in and I also love the professors and faculty.

Emilie

If I could go back as high school senior, I would tell myself to try even harder at excelling in all my classes because it will only benefit me in the future. Also to figure out now as a high school senior what I want to become and I what I want to major in college because time is crucial and the longer it takes for me to figure out what they want to become, the more money it is to spend on classes that I may not even need and the more time it is as I get older and the more further delayed of my graduation date. Time is money and I am a firm believer of that especially when it comes to paying for college. I would also tell myself to do the absolute best I can do because again, it will only benefit me in the the future. If I am investing all this money on tuition for college. I should excell every penny of the way.

I wish I had known the books I had to purchase and which chapters to read prior to each semester so that during my time off ex: Vacation or on break, I can be more prepared and better understand the lessons that the professors will teach and to make notes for myself to ask the professor incase I didn't understand something. The more time we have with our studies will make us better students, I feel. Especially during summer vacation.

I have nothing really to complain about my school except for what I mentioned above. That I feel it should be optional if a student wants to know ahead of time the books they need to purchase and the chapters they need to read or review before each semester during their winter and especially during their summer break.

Cochran School of Nursing administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.