Coker College

« See more reviews of Coker College

Stay on campus! You really miss out on once in a lifetime opportunities and friends when you commute. To encourage staying on campus, pick a school that's too far to commute to everyday, but close enough so that if you feel homesick on the weekends, you can go home. And before enrolling, visit the school. Take a tour and get to know some of the students there and ask them how they feel about the school.

I would tell parents to help their children the best way they can. Choosing a college can be really stressful and hard. Parents can mostly help by going on campus tours with the students, researching the schools for themselves and having a valid opinion when the students ask for it. I was accepted to three schools. I would have not been able to choose if I didn't have my mother's guidance and support.

I would tell myself that I should be ashamed of how I act or dress because I'm my own individual. I would also encourage myself to take college course and be prepare for the future. Lastly I would tell myself to start taking responsiblilties of my action and learning how to make it by myself.

Make sure you ask more questions when looking for a new room-mate, and try not to eat so much sweet stuff, or else none of your pants will fit!! Also, don't be nervous about going away, it's really nice to get away from home from a little while, and make new friends on campus.

I always wanted to go to college, but I was never able to because I did not had the grades I needed in high school and I did not had the funds available until one day in January 2005 we had a College Fair at work and Coker College representatives helped me to started.

I would tell myself to manage money more wisley and learn better study habits. I would make sure I procrastinated a little less as well, but other than that i get all my work done and make very good grades, so im happy with how i am doing in college.

I would tell myself to study more than I did. I would tell myself to watch out who I talk to because I never know how it will end up. Oh, and I would tell myself to have fun every once in a while.

I am starting college February 25, 2010. I hope to find myself successful after I finish my Medical Ass. 8 month program.

make sure the school reflects your personal goals