Colby College Top Questions

Well, besides being one of the top liberal arts schools in the country, Colby has amazing dining facilities. When you are living there, it's easy to complain about them, but when you compare it to what other schools have you realize just how amazing they really are. There are three dining halls: Foss specializes in vegetarian and vegan (but has lots of other stuff too), Dana is American comfort food, and Bobs is international cuisine. People have favorites, but I always checked the daily menus online to see where to go, which is another great feature.

I brag about everything, but mostly I brag about my music ensembles & my amazing professors.

There are many things about Colby that I love, but overall I would say that I spend the most time talking about the people I've met and interacted with. I've built strong relationships with students and faculty members alike, learning things both within and outside of the classroom that I will carry with me and use for the rest of my life. My friends are wonderful and will stay friends forever, and my classes have really helped me see the world and my place in it in a new way.

Margit

small classes, good dining hall food, access to lots of outdoor activities

It is among the most prestigious in the country- tough academically, tough acceptance rate, and a great cross country and track program!

Liz

We are so fun! There is always something to do on the weekends, so you never have to worry about a plan beforehand. Plus, since almost everyone lives on campus, its really easy to find someone you can just chill with. You dont have to worry about walking or driving really far in order to be with friends.