Colby Community College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Colby Community College

Ashlyn

I like it! It's a great small college and the town is nice.

Ellen

Colby has a great school, it’s not too big or too small. All of the teachers are amazing. No matter what day it is, you can always expect a response to a question that you might have. Even the online classes are the same way, when you email a professor, they always answer promptly.

Josilyn

I absolutely love the school. Everyone on campus is friendly. The professors care about their students and are always willing to help. It is a small campus comparded to universities but it is still large enough it doesn't feel crowded or cramped. The campus is pretty during the summer. The college also has a farm for the agricultural students to go out to and learn.

Savannah

This college is horrible! I got kicked off the track team because of anxiety attacks then kicked out of the dorms due to depression after being assaulted on campus and the college telling me I was a liability now. Professors were difficult to get a hold of and got upset if you didn't already know what they were teaching. They have had multiple coaches breaking NJCAA rules. Would never recommend this college.

Shyann

I think that it is a really good school. I am glade I came to Colby Community College. It is nice and clean and it is not to big. The teacher are all nice and they are willing to help you when you need help. I would recommend it to a lot of people.

Meaghan