College for Creative Studies Top Questions

Taylor

The cost of tuition (including room and board and the meal plan). It's very high, and even with grants and loans, I'm having trouble paying for it all.

ivan

the most frustrating thing about the school is that the professors expect you to know techniques from previous years. I thnk they should continue to teach techniques continuously.

Monica

The most frustrating thing about this school is the fact that art supplies cost a lot, and so does tution.

Meredith

The demanding work load would have to be the most frustrating thing. Each course supplies it's students with a heavy work load, which takes a significant portion of time to complete. This issue would be more of a problem if one didn't benefit so much from it, and grow so much as an artist.

Amber

The food at the cafateria.

Brittni

The most frusterating part of my school is the stress level. Most classes offered are studio classes since I attend an art school. Therefore, the assignments are more demanding than your standard Math or Science classes would be. All of my homework consists of projects and they are very time consuming which can get very frustrating.