College of Charleston Top Questions

Devon

College of Charleston is the most beautiful place I could ever have hoped to study and grow.

A place where everyone can be different and yet all get along.

The perfect learning environment.

My school is filled with students who are willing to work but also have a great time.

College of Charleston is an institution of higher learning where serious classroom structure is balanced out by tons of fun extra-curriculars and the atmosphere of Charleston.

The College of Charleston is a liberal arts school that helps students to become well rounded individuals.

Aline

good school, good student body but very over rated.

The College is very laid back.

Imana

College of Charleston doesn't have much cultural diversity.

Lively

Michal

Traditional, historic, and friendly with a small number of students.

Julianne

The College of Charleston embodies an eclectic school with a focus on academics that provides a great living and learning environment with the practices of positive citizenship.

It's a diverse culturally fun place to eat, live, and be merry and make friends you'll never want to be without.

College of Charleston is a friendly school in the perfect southern city that requires hard work and focus to do well.

Audrey

Well kept, but not as good as I thought it was going to be when I transferred.

A great small college in an active city that tailors to many ethical students, religions and majors.

Latonya

My school is city life at its best, on the verge of ivy league and at a social peek.

Cara

College of Charleston is a four year liberal arts college in historic Charleston, South Carolina.

My school is beautiful, historic and unique with a strong emphasis on academic excellence and a underlying yet prominent party scene.

Comm 245 group project at the College of Charleston.