College of Coastal Georgia Top Questions

Aimee

For me, the best thing about CCGA is that there are internship opportunities for every student in every major. Internships are a good way to get your foot in the door of the working world, so I appreciate this feature that CCGA offers immensely.

Jordyn

The faculty and staff. From the moment I first contacted them, they have bent over backwards to make my experience as helpful and stress-free as possible.

latrice

The classes are small and I can get the attention i need.

Anthony

The location is the best thing about the school. It is a place that is local that will allow me to transfer to a 4 year college within the Georgia System easily.

Eric

The classes are not very big, 30 students at maximum, so personal interaction with the professors is very easy. The campus isn't very big either, so one doesn't need a "taxi service" to get from one class to another. Also, the work load really isn't that bad, not as bad as universities like UGA or Georgia Tech.

Ebony

I think the best thing at the school is the fact that they have programs to help students when they need it everyweek, so when ever you need tutoring there is always someone there to help you no matter what.