College of Coastal Georgia Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for College of Coastal Georgia

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /var/www/unigowpnfs/unigo/wp-content/themes/twentynineteen-child/functions.php on line 3765

Natalia

So far so good! I spoke to an admissions counselor and I am ready to enroll. I can wait to move to Georgia. This survey is based on a visit. I enjoyed the visit to Brunswick, GA. We stayed with a relative that I love a lot. We went out to eat in the area, and checked the school out.

Jocelyn

College of Coastal Georgia is a great, close-knit college. Although some might consider it small, there is a group for all interests! The college sports games are usually the highlight of the week, with students and faculty dressing in certain colors to support the team or a cause that the team is supporting, such as breast cancer awareness. The classes can be easy or hard, but no matter what the difficulty, there are SIs for all subjects, and professors are usually very willing to help if you are confused on a subject.

Sylmarie

It is a great place to experience the college life. Everyone is friendly and extremely involved. The classes and professors are great! We have on campus police. Organizational and sports events are happening all the time. I love living on campus and being able to experience how to live on my own with responsibilities.

It's a really great school, it has a very positive atmosphere and the professors make it a point to learn the name of every student. The campus is beautiful and the other students are incredibly friendly! Though it is a small school, it is growing by leaps and bounds and I believe will soon rival the larger universities.

kaye

College of Coastal Georgia is a really great school. Its not very expensive and the staff is so kind. Everywhere you go you're meeting new people and new students are very kind and ready to help if you need it. It's not a very large school, but they typically have lots of after school activities going on throughout the week, that they text/e-mail everyone about. The food is really good and they offer some great deals like 5 dollar Friday, for those of us who don't have a meal plan.

Kya

CCGA is a great school! Currently I am in dual enrollment, so I can’t speak about the food or housing. However, for the classes, I haven’t taken a class I didn’t love! The class sizes are perfect if you are ready for discussions and becoming friends with everyone!

Destini

It is the cheapest school in Georgia and you defiantly get what you pay for. There a few professors that are great and always around. Most of the professes are not that great. The camps is nice but small and well kept. It is close to the beach and I think that is why most people attend.

Kaycee

My overall experience with College of Coastal Georgia has been very enjoyable. I love the classroom setting, in that it is fairly small, and professors are always willing to help. The buildings are spaced out just right and I feel safe on campus. I love that I am able to attain a job on campus. It is convenient and the staff are amazing. I love this institution and would recommend it to anyone.

Candice

I love College of Coastal Georgia. It is a small campus and it is perfect for someone just starting out to college and getting out the house. They campus is beautiful and well taken care of. The services in the college are very helpful and the people are very sweet. The college includes service of tutors and the help of a writing center. The staff who work at the campus are very professional and the office hours for the professors are very helpful for the time management for work and other classes.

Savannah

I love the school. The teachers and the classes are really good. There are so many tutoring offers available. The campus is a good size. And the class size is small enough that you have one on one with teachers. I also love the area. The beach is only 20 minutes away and there is a pier too with lots of shops.

Ashton

I would say it is a new school and they are still trying to figure things out. They are always trying to make things better opinions from the students when they get some complaints. College of coastal Georgia classrooms are small the max probably being 35 people in a class.

Grace

I enjoy going to the College of Coastal Georgia. The campus is not very big and everyone is very friendly. I especially love the professors. They are always there to help when I need it, even for non-school related things. The classes are hard, but the teachers offer help outside of the classroom as well as extra credit work if you work hard in class.

Gabby

College of Coastal Georgia is a great school for individuals who want to experience a slower paced life. This college is decent and the buildings are in great shape. The teachers are approachable and want to see you succeed in their class. The campus is diverse and there are many activities to do on campus. We don’t have Greek life but there are other activities to get involved in.

Jasmine

The school locations is not around anything and you are mostly isolated from most things that are accessible in the city. Sometimes has a really weird smell in the air and when it rains it flood 80% of the time. The dorming is really good though, and if you are in LAKESIDE then you will have a room the size of one at home.

Briana

In my opinion the College of Coastal Georgia is a place where students can go and succeed. The professors are all very hands on and build personal relationships with each student. There are many different clubs, recreational sports, and activities to participate in and build a broader friend group. There are so many opportunities and tutor groups to get involved in if you are struggling in a class, as well the whole staff makes it a priority to make sure you’re getting the help that you need as long as you want the help.

Brittney

Very small, "Up and Coming" 4 Year college with a lot to improve on. Most teachers seem to not care about what is being taught and they provide little help for career paths and interests. If you don't know what degree suits you best they sure can't and won't help you find out. Most classes are seldom taught every semester and forget about taking summer classes! Most degrees require online classes which if your into that, good for you. Ive never seen the housing areas but have heard decent things. The Library is the best and most impressive thing on the campus. The least impressive is the staff including by not limited to the Financial Aid administrators and the degree advisors.

Kelsey

I love it!!! It feels like home away from home! The support from across the board is awesome! I have come to this school as a freshman, only knowing a few people and have felt welcomed from day one! I love the fact that professors and support from entire school are always at hand!

Lynsey

The College of Coastal georgia is a very safe and semi large environment. It is great for students who don’t want to be on huge campus but they still want to experience the typical college life. Housing is pretty nice, and the food there is good as well. Sports are huge! as well as making sure students are comfortable and enjoying their college experience.

Rae

I live about 6-7 hours away from my home town to go to this college, and I can honestly say that I am so happy with my decision. I've met so many new friends and I feel like I've really got a great home at CCGA. Any problem I've ever had with any housing issues because I live on campus, has been dealt with such civility and overall great service. I love all of my classes and the professors have really gone that extra length if I ever needed anything.

Overall, I love the College of Coastal Georgia. The staff is wonderful! The class sizes are small compared to other universities! The college staff does everything possible to keep us safe, and a bonus for the school is that several beaches are only like 15-20 minutes from the school.

destiny

great college. great atmosphere. a lot of good clubs for you to join. professors are very helpful. nice people on campus so you can always make new friends. cafe food is great. multiple tutors available to help you in any subject you may be struggling in.

Jordan

A small but extremely friendly school with great teachers! The on campus housing is brand-new and offers a variety of living choices. Professors are quick to respond to Emails and are always available to help students in need. Also, did I mention the main campus is close to the beach, which is just the cherry on top! This university is highly recommend by me and anyone else who has attended!

Jada

this college is quiet and is very involved with there community

D

CCGA is a small school whose main focus is academics. While they have some clubs and sports to join and look into, if you're looking for the "college experience", then maybe this isn't the right school for you. However, if you are looking to save money and want small class sizes, accessible professors, and opportunities to be successful in your studies then I would recommend the College of Coastal Georgia. There are many different resources to help those focused on school. It's not a big school, but it's very cost affordable and quiet so if that's what you like I highly recommend it.

Jacob

The College of Coastal Georgia is a great place. I like the facility/staff, professors, and people at the college. I make a lot of friends. I've been involved with TRiO, which is a program for students with disabilities, to see what they need help with.

Justin

I feel like The College of Coastal Georgia in Saint Marys is an easy experience for those just graduating from High School. It gives most a clarity of the college life near home so they can grow freely without stress. I have spent two semesters here, and I have enjoyed my stay at the college. It might not be as grand as the facility in Brunswick, but I really love it here.

Take our Scholarship Match Quiz!