College of DuPage

« See more reviews of College of DuPage

College of DuPage is best known for transfering credits to the school of the students chosing. Many people attend College of DuPage before going to a four-year university because they want to receive their associates degree first and then transfer; that way there is no worry over whether or not the credits transferred or not because every college has to except an associates degree. College of DuPage does an excellent job with preparing students and transferring classes to the university they wish to attend.

The College of DuPage is a very cost effective school that has a large amount of courses available. I have been attending for almost two years, and have no debt so far. It is a commuter campus, as there are no dorms. It is not really known for its school spirit, however, as the student body is too large to be cohesive and many students were surprised upon finding out the school actually had a mascot.

College of dupage is known for their affordable education along with their amazing academic standards. Students come and get their general educations out of the way and transfer to a 4 year university with no debt.

College of Dupage is best know for the quality education students recieve. Also the size of the classes are smaller so the teacher can really get to know each student and help them with there specific problems.

College of DuPage is the third-largest single-campus community college in the nation and the second-largest institution of higher education in Illinois with more the 90 certificate programs.

College of Dupage is one of the most accredited community colleges in the country. The university offers many different associate degrees, certificates, etc.

Low cost, professors that are active or work within the field they teach

It is one of the best community colleges.