College of DuPage Top Questions

No-one should ever rule this school out. It's a perfect fit for anyone. Seriously!

Sasha

The only kind of person that should not attend any college is a person that does not want to work hard to achieve their goals and dreams.

Margaret

There is no particular "kind" of person who should not attend the College of DuPage; this is truly a school for everyone! From young adults through senior citizens; certificate, associate degree, and transfer seeking students; anyone desiring new knowledge will find it here, across a spectrum of studies for a broad variety of applications. Individuals who are hesitant about attending college classes or unsure about their readiness can still find guidance at COD. College advisers and staff provide support, encouragement, and all of the answers needed to help each and every kind of person find their own unique educational success!

Natalie

Anyone who is not driven to attend college should not attend here because teachers really leave the work up to you. They don't care if you dont come to class or dont hand in homework. They wont yell at you they will just lower your grade or kick you out of the class.

Bailey

A student that should not attend this school is someone that wants to get the campus life. By campus life I mean living in the dorms with roommates and all the good and bad that comes with it.