College of DuPage

« See more reviews of College of DuPage

The most frustrating thing about the College of DuPage is the parking and construction. Since it is a commuter school you must drive to get there since there is no on campus housing. This causes problems since every year there is massive on-going construction, which closes entire parking lots and limits availability. You must arrive at least 20 minutes before your class begins in order to hunt down a parking spot and at times have to park at an entirely different building. The construction also limits classes and a lot of them are now strictly online or not available.

Sometimes its frustrating when you see people at the community college who have no desire to learn. It confuses me because it makes me think, "why are you here?" They skip class and they don't do their homework, which is hard to grasp because they are still paying for college, even though it is just an community college.

It is frustrating that some people attend COD with the mindset ?I only have to sit in class another 45 minutes and then I can go home,? when there are so many different people to meet and fantastic opportunities available if only they reach out.

To be completely honest, there is nothing I can think of that really bugs me about my school. Besides my daily 11 min 30-40 minute commute and the overpriced school books, I like my school a lot.

The most frustrating thing is that some of the professors don't update grades all the time.

It's only a community college.