Grayslake, IL
College of Lake County

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend College of Lake County

There is a wide range of classmates at CLC. Some are just there to go to school, some are they and do not even try or engage in class because their parents are paying, and others like me are struggling to afford school yet love being there and put fourth great effort to get good grades and engage in the class discussions.

If I could go back and talk to myself as a high school senior, I would have great advice to give myself. I would be sure to mention how important it is to get good grades in high school. With good grades and ambition you can get anywhere and maybe even earn scholarships to help pay for school. I would also make sure to add, there are millions of classes offered to students. This is extremely important in helping any student discover what is interesting and maybe even direct them to a career path. Last, I would explain the importance of getting good grades in college. Participation and effort will take one far. Hard work really does pay off and in the mean time it is a great feeling of achievement.

I believe the best thing about The College of Lake County is the quality of education you one can recieve while saving money. A wide variety of classes are offered which is essential for students to discover what they are interested in, with out wasting money or time.

College of Lake County administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.