Keshena, WI
College of Menominee Nation

1 Rating

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend College of Menominee Nation

Fixed  rate loan

Amazing school! Love the small class sizes and how helpful everyone is! Faculty is always willing to go above and beyond to ensure their students are successful! It’s amazing that they have bachelor programs and that all their associate programs transfer into the UW schools!

Lee

The location of the school is great, and it is a leader in "green " practices.

The location of the school is great, and it is a leader in "green " practices.

The choices you make now, are going to affect the rest of your life. You may not realize that your going to have to face some hard times. Your life is traveling along a path that can not change. Be patient, really take a look at what your future holds. Your a good person and you dont need to be accepted by everyone. Be an individual, stand out, even if people stop associating with you. If they wont accept you for who you are, you dont need them anyway. There is someone who loves you standing right beside you, look at her, she is the one. She will take care of you when your sick, sad, or have a hard day. She needs you as well, stay close to her, help her, she WILL make everything better. Finally, look for opertunities in every situation, continue to work hard, but dont sell out. People are going to use you to get what they want then cast you aside, but its all working toward something. So, keep your head up and your eyes open, the best is still to come.

My classmates are positive, fun, and ready to pursue their dreams.

Maria

If I could go back as a high school senior and talk to myself about college life and making the transition from high school to college, I would totally give myself plenty of advice. First of all, I would say to manage my time better because time is the most important thing that I needed to study and do my work. Second, I would tell myself to be much more organized because it really helps to know where everything is when you need it. Finally, I would say is to be prepared to write plenty of essays because this was a really big problem for me not being ready for it. This advice would have really helped me when I was making the transition from high school to college, but sometimes you have to learn the hard way and I did and somehow I managed and got through it myself.

I would consider the professors and staff as the best thing about my school. This is because both the professors and other staff are very friendly and help in any way possible. It is good to have positive people in the environment on campus. It helps student achieve and do better academically.

I would have to consider not having healthy food provided regularly on campus the worst thing about my school. I say this because most of the students usually go to school from work or other area other than home and usually do not have the time to eat between trips. I just think that it would be very helpful to have on the campus.

Kari

A person that is not goal oriented and willing to work for what they want should not attend this college.

I consider the best thing about my school, is the awesome support from faculity and staff. I am a student attending a Native American College and am very impresseed with the willingness of the staff to help you succeed in whatever field you choose. This college never tells you that you cannot do something they look for avenues to help you follow and achieve your goals.

Life is all that you make it. Follow your dreams, reach for the stars and always remember your roots. College education is very important, with all the changing technology. You can do this! If you don't understand something ask questions! You can't be helped if people don't know that you need help. Always have your "ducks in a row" and have a plan of action. Have fun, enjoy life, don't get caught up in all the partying and pay attention to your studies. In just a short time you can and will achieve your goals. Adulthood is tough and a good foundation is all that is needed to help you succeed in today's world. Have an awesome support group and surround youself with all the thing that make you happy. Never give up!!

College of Menominee Nation administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.