College of Mount Saint Vincent Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for College of Mount Saint Vincent

KESNIELA

The College of Mt. St. Vincent is the last college I ever planned on going to. Originally, it was my safety school but looking back on my decision I sincerely have no regrets about attending the school. I love my advisor and I have liked all of my professors thus far. However, you will run into issues with the financial aid office in many occasions. But overall, the mount is a good college

Adama

College of Mount Saint Vincent is the best College!!!! The teachers are very competent!! They have lot of knowledge and skills; I have learned a lot!!! Firthermore, the staff is very nice and very helpful assisting students with a smile and sense of humor..,I'm so glad to attend CMSV

Nancy

I love the science department! everyone is so helpful and encouraging as well as the whole campus. We are a small school and everyone knows everyone, which means our students support one another and encourage each other to do the right thing and strive for success. A big plus is that our campus is absolutely beautiful!

erika marie

The campus is beautiful. Not only are the students welcoming but the administration is very friendly. This college gives off a big warm welcome as soon as you step on campus. I am very interested in this school and would love to attend this fall. I can see myself flourishing after attending Mount Saint Vincent.

Shelby

The College of Mount Saint Vincent is beautiful and wonderful and absolutely perfect... from the outside. Some departments, some staff, are something to be desired. Financial aid, although they do their best, is not good enough, to name a specific department. So although the campus is beautiful, and only 40 minutes away from times square itself (on a good day), and the class size is small, along with the education being up to par with how small school is and how ranking it is nationally, the departments, and some staff, could be better.

Claudia

I love the school and that atmosphere that it holds. The professors are genuinely happy to be there and teach you, most of them are always available to talk over anything that you might be confused about. Since it is a smaller amount of students it makes it even better to have more of a connection with your teacher thus feeling even more comfortable to share in class and ask questions. The only thing that I don't really like is the cost of school. Its, why I had to transfer, but all I want to do now is go back. I miss the positive and supportive​ environment.

Christina

Campus: It is a small, hilly campus with nothing to do and although it's close to the city, it's far enough for it to feel like you are in the middle of nowhere. The dorms are infested with mice and janitors who do not do their job. Also, the food will make you sick when it doesn't look discolored. Academics: the entire focus of this college is their nursing program, and you could still find better programs elsewhere. You might be able to attain a communications agree, but as far as other programs and majors this is not the place for you. Most professors are either rude or indifferent concerning their students. Party Scene: it is honestly traumatizing. Its close to new york city, but it is a one hour subway ride and a constant metrocard purchase away. The Riverdale, Bronx bars are so trashy and the only place to drink on campus is the dorms. I only suggest this to antisocial, independent, focused nursing commuters.

Alyssa

College of Mount Saint Vincent is a very good college. There is a lot of involvement in extra curricular activities and it's a small campus, everyone knows each other well. We help each other out most of the time. Students are able to access foods and other convenient things in the area.

Apryl

College of Mount Saint Vincent is a great school, with small class sizes, the professors know your name and you are not just a number. The professors are always pushing you towards your goal and always push for you to ask questions and are always available when needed. Campus housing is available with computer labs, library and other resources are also available on weekends.

Effie

Aside from the very pretty campus, The College of Mount Saint Vincent has a lot of opportunities for students whether it is academically or socially. Also, the faculty seems very welcoming. I am very excited to be part of the class of 2022 at the College of Mount Saint Vincent.

destiny

The Mount is a great school. The teachers and students are great and there's always room for growth. There's an amazing atmosphere and it's an overall great place to be if you are about your studies and still want to enjoy having a social life.

My opinion about this college is that it makes sure that the students are involved. Academically Mount Saint Vincent makes sure that the tutoring is available to everyone on the campus. The subjects never end when it comes to needing help in a class. Mount Saint Vincent makes sure that students learn and are challenged in every way possible, thus giving them an opportunity to carry that in their careers after graduating.

ARNISHA

College of Mount Saint Vincent is such an underrated school. It's very under the radar and secluded, but it's worth it once I got used to it. I love how artistic the school is. They definitely LOVE theater and the art of dance which is why there are many dance teams and different clubs. The school has a great nursing program that they're infamous for. The professors are so pleasant and helpful and overall the school has a great dynamic and positive environment.

Gesselle

The Mount is an amazing place for students to get to discover themselves and to grow as individuals. I love being at this school because I feel so welcomed and there is so much to do. In the weekends, I go to the city and enjoy the different things there is to do. The classes are fairly small which allows us to get more one on one with professors.

Tahzee

The College of Mount Saint Vincent is an excellent campus to q gain experience in the profession you trying to pursue. The faculty is helpful and always available. The school is very diverse, so I can learn differently about different cultures, which can benefit me in life.

Joanne

This school is not worth the price tag. Seriously. Go to a public school or somewhere else, just anywhere that’s not CMSV. Random tuition hikes result in paying an extra 15k for the year. The quality of the education is subpar unless you’re a bio or chem student. The nursing department that they pride themselves on is disorganized. This school is always trying to take money from its students.

Alyssa

College of Mount Saint Vincent is an overall amazing school the staff there are very dedicated to helping students achieve their goals and really make the college easier to get through. The coaches are very dedicated to their players and schooling they make sure you are on top of your work, win or lose they still are very dedicated and still strive for their students to do well on and off the court in and out of the classroom.