College of Our Lady of the Elms Top Questions

Shasta

The reason I am applying to the Elms in the Berkshires program is because it is the most cost efficient way for me to obtain my bachelor's degree in social work. Having the program at Lee Middle and High School is extremely convenient because I only live a half a mile away from the school. Most days I would be able to walk to and from my classes rather than drive. Also having the classes only on Fridays and Saturdays, gives me the availability to work as a full-time employee.

Kristen

I am in an accellerated nuring program

Tavish

What I brag about the most is the relationships that I have made on the soccer team. How they pull you in so you feel apart of the team. I have many friends now and was really sad when some graduated this year.. I never imagined that I would meet some really great people here.

Matt

My professors, for sure. The professors in the CIT department are not only incredibly knowledgable about the field, but they're great people as well.

Dariana

How nice is the campus, and the people that work there. The place is kept clean, and security is very efficient. Very welcoming, and it feels like home.

Leanese

The Elms College Basketball team is among the best in D3. They are nationally known and it has quickly become the venue for which students come together. Our Blazer Team is really amazing.