College of Our Lady of the Elms

« See more reviews of College of Our Lady of the Elms

The most frustrating thing about Elms College is the lack of proper use of funds. They do not give proper funding to the Music department or to the IT department, which results in frequent server issues and lack of internet, e-mail, or other online student services.

Doesn't offer as many classes on the large scale of things. Library is limited in social work and psychology resources. The school is known for nursing, but their social work program is awesome!! other than that totally satisfied

The most frustrating thing about my school is I feel like I'm a random puzzle piece trying to force myself onto another incomplete puzzle. My school lacks creativity, inspiration, and sincerity.

The most frustrating thing about Elms College is that many aspects of the school are old. It would be nice to see some more change in the campus environment and activities.

The most frustrating thing would probably be how expensive the books are and that most of the time when you go to sell them back they dont take them anymore.